Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Hillsborough Families

Christ this winds me up !!! obviously I have every sympathy for the victims of Hillsborough but who exactly are the 'Hillsborough Families' to decide what everyone can and cant do,like the 'Stephen Lawrence Industry' there will be no end to this now,anything which they find 'offensive' cant be tolerated. Jews were buying German cars in the fifties less than a decade after the holocaust these people really need to get a sense of perspective,i do hope none of them give money to Rupert Murdoch by subscribing to Sky Sports as that really would be very hypocritical of them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27829958

Steady on  -  Although I can fully understand where you are coming from, it must be remembered that it has now been proved to be one of the biggest ;cover-up; operations run by the police ever.

We definitely have NOT heard the last of this one yet.

my post isn't about their 'campaign' its about the families telling the nations elected politicans what they can and cant do,the jews got over the holocaust in less time than scousers have spent on Hillsborough,maybe they need to gain a sense of perspective,they just appear to be addicted to grief and their sense of victimhood.

my post isn't about their 'campaign' its about the families telling the nations elected politicans what they can and cant do,the jews got over the holocaust in less time than scousers have spent on Hillsborough,maybe they need to gain a sense of perspective,they just appear to be addicted to grief and their sense of victimhood.

At least Miliband listened, realised he had made an error of judgement and apologised. Its just a crying shame the useless coalition government don't listen to the electorate. 

At least Miliband listened, realised he had made an error of judgement and apologised. Its just a crying shame the useless coalition government don't listen to the electorate.

Did he make an error of judgement?

Surely he did nothing wrong? Did he?

The Sun has apologised for its errors on multiple occasions.

Shouldn't people accept apologies from others and move on.

Why should the apologetic guilty party be for ever punished?

This applies to fellow members of society as well - would you always refuse to accept an apology from a member of your family or friend?

I suspect that many do refuse to accept apologies - which is a shame.

BTW - I can't stand Miliband or the Sun as it is a crap paper!  But this is really a wider moral issue IMHO.

BTW - drove past a sign on the M62 (I think) giving directions to the Hillsborough enquiry - shortly followed by Tony Blackburn on Radio 2 playing  'You'll Never Walk Alone' from the chart of 1985 - a bit poignant!!

i find the mere existence of The Sun,News International and Rupert Murdoch very offensive but I recognise that I cant ask for things to be banned simply because they offend me. 12 months ago we thought that the days of politicans creeping up to Murdoch and his empire were over obviously we were mistaken. 

i find the mere existence of The Sun,News International and Rupert Murdoch very offensive but I recognise that I cant ask for things to be banned simply because they offend me. 12 months ago we thought that the days of politicans creeping up to Murdoch and his empire were over obviously we were mistaken. 

Now on that point, I DO totally agree with you !

Archived