Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Ignorance Index

those ones will be in the statistics

Will they, I'm not so sure, there you go again swearing by woolly statistics!

Will they, I'm not so sure, there you go again swearing by woolly statistics!

Well Rhodesly my old fact fiend, if they are getting money from us they'll be in some statistics somewhere. I mean that is what you paper pushers do isn't it?

if they are getting money from us they'll be in some statistics somewhere

Will they though, that's my point, take Nigerians for example, historically claiming benefits under 101 different names

Will they though, that's my point, take Nigerians for example, historically claiming benefits under 101 different names

Well Rhodesly, you'd have thought Verify might be hoped to sort that out wouldn't you? Your mates at Holborn have been working on it long enough.

Sounds a cushy number that doesn't it? How the other half live eh?

So your point about statistics which can be 100% relied upon and believed has been torpedoed out of the water, Bismark and Belgrano style then

So your point about statistics which can be 100% relied upon and believed has been torpedoed out of the water, Bismark and Belgrano style then

Not quite Rhodesly, not even. The Ignorance Index in the OP is very revealing and the perfect counter to most, if not quite all, of your racist bigoted often claims. 

The trouble is that you can't accept when you are found out. I can't help you there. Bismarck actually you inept cretin.

The trouble is that you can't accept when you are found out

You're a good one to talk aren't you, what about all those sinister stories that surfaced from our mutual friend

You're off in lala land again Rhodesly. Not too keen on facts as we've established. 

This is you all over, lose an argument and you turn nasty with made up stories. I'm not afraid of your fantasies Rhodesly, where is your mutual friend these days?

made up stories

So you deny the stories then, well I got them from the horses mouth

So you deny the stories then, well I got them from the horses mouth

I've yet to see any stories and I very much doubt they come from anywhere but your desperate fevered mind Cliffy. Let's hear these stories from your 'mutual' friend shall we?

Here you go folks, let's see if anyone will back up our resident troll.

You at work at the moment? Are you brave enough to post your stories from a Ministry Computer?

Let's hear these stories from your 'mutual' friend shall we?

So do you deny sending the following to our mutual friend, it's a starter for ten, sorry, eleven and just the tip of the iceberg:

'You made an extremely abusive post on the Southill Forum which was removed by the Admin - you were contacted as per the rules of the site to explain that your access rights had been suspended and that you had the right of appeal, which you refused. Under no obligation to do so your subscription was refunded with your agreement and the site admin offered to facilitate the sale of your share which you declined'.

Tip of the iceberg - you make me laugh Rhodesly. That's your story? Yeah, I remember sending him something like that. 

But where is your friend Rhodesly? Why does he want his shame brought up by you?

Well you should know why our mutual friend became so abusive, he had his reasons, why don't you enlighten us

Loosely - What on earth has that got to do with anything. So why did our mutual friend became so abusive, why don't you enlighten us or do you want me to reveal all.

Well I'm asking you to reveal why your partner left you Rhodesly. Why are you avoiding answering the question?

Is it because it has as much to do with the topic as your questions?

What business is it of yours why your friend became abusive and was thrown out of the society?

Come on Rhodesly, tell us why your partner left you, why she took all your children to Denmark? 

Tell us Rhodesly, why do you always try to bring up the unfortunate tale of your mutual friend when you've been embarrassed by the outcome of a discussion such as this one started out?

Is it because you think I'd be likewise embarrassed by your tale of the unfortunate mutual friend?

Just because you can't win an argument. Isn't it? It's Rhodesly spitting his dummy out yet again isn't it?

Like I said, what are you talking about, sometimes I actually wonder if you are for real

So nothing then, no defence, no reply? Says it all.

Business as usual. I wonder how many times you've tried to pull this Rhodesly.

So nothing then, no defence, no reply? Says it all.

Loosely - Like I said, what on earth has my partner got to do with anything, that's my point