Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Ignorance Index

Don't read it if it makes you uncomfortable CoT. If it was meant to be private Rhodesly wouldn't get any fun out of it. Hopefully, whenever he does this people realise that it is upon his initiation. I refuse to be intimidated by his imagination and/or Sun reader level of sensationalism and merely reflect his behaviour back at him.

Please refer to the Administrator if you feel you need to take it further, it's never helped before but you never know. Perhaps I should say it can be of help occasionally.

Doesn't make me uncomfortable Loose, just don't see the point of it that's all - And I appreciate that you didn't start it either.

There's nothing said that I would complain about. Thought you guys would want to keep that sort of stuff to yourselves, that's all

Yeah just don't read the topic simples.

Rhodes for me is a wind up merchant.

BiteMe_blog.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSI

Doesn't make me uncomfortable Loose, just don't see the point of it that's all - And I appreciate that you didn't start it either.

There's nothing said that I would complain about. Thought you guys would want to keep that sort of stuff to yourselves, that's all

Well I appreciate that CoT, there's so many people on here that I could get on with on here, yourself included. I just tend to find Rhodesly entertaining and hardly ever offensive or wounding because it's all garbage. I went out with a girl who happened to go out with one of his friends before we decided to make a go of it, we've both been round the block before and if I thought it bothered her where I'd dipped my wick before we got married then perhaps I'd think it was a serious matter. For some reason Rhodesly thinks it should be embarrassing to me. Whatever  :lol:

Anyway, back on topic for the present.

Loosely - Okay, like I said, lets just agree to disagree and get back to topic.

What do you think of the dire situation in Calais at the moment with the thousands of immigrants biding their time for the opportunity to get to the promised land, it has got out of hand hasn't it and you can't argue with the good people and Mayor of Calais, Natacha Bouchart, for putting the blame at our door and rightly calling Britain an 'El Dorado':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810936/Immigrants-ready-prepared-die-Britain-huge-handed-benefits-says-Calais-Mayor.html

Well Rhodesly, I suppose it won't surprise you for one moment that I tend to disagree with you. Obviously you are on the wind up again with a provocative post.

The UK paid for the security of the enclaves surrounding the port and Tunnel sur la Manche areas, in their entirety. The UK have donated millions to the town of Calais to help assist in defraying additional security costs incurred. The Mayor of Calais should now go cap in hand to Brussels.

Why? Because it is the only border in Europe with any passport and security checks. Immigrants can land in Sicily or the Italian mainland coast and travel unhindered through Italy, Austria, Germany, Holland, Belgium and also Switzerland and France. At no border will anyone be asked for their passport, no-one will check their belongings for drugs or explosives or any other contraband. How do I know this? Well I travel through all of these countries several times each year and I have never been asked for or seen anyone of any race or nationality be asked for theirs. I've received no checks on my car and seen none on any others. The borders with the UK are the only ones that carry out full passport and Customs checks.

Economic immigrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East are encouraged to make their way through Europe to either Germany or the UK by EU member countries. If this is a problem it is one for Europe to address, not just the UK or Germany.

What the UK must now do is stop giving housing or benefits to economic migrants from outside of the EU. Legally it will be harder to do that with migrants from within the EU. We will have to come out of the EU before that could happen. Meantime I think there are still many more benefits to staying in the EU and let us remember that it is a FACT, not one of those things that we (Rhodesly) can ignore or make up to be different, but a FACT that Germany has many more economic migrants from within the EU and out of the EU attempting to settle there than does the UK.

Well I appreciate that CoT, there's so many people on here that I could get on with on here, yourself included. I just tend to find Rhodesly entertaining and hardly ever offensive or wounding because it's all garbage. I went out with a girl who happened to go out with one of his friends before we decided to make a go of it, we've both been round the block before and if I thought it bothered her where I'd dipped my wick before we got married then perhaps I'd think it was a serious matter. For some reason Rhodesly thinks it should be embarrassing to me. Whatever  :lol:

Anyway, back on topic for the present.

We all know what Rhodes is about mate :)

Rhodes for me is a wind up merchant.

BiteMe_blog.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSI

Savagebee - You obviously don't know me very well. Everyone must be over the moon at Reynolds Field this season, many congratulations.

Well Rhodesly, I suppose it won't surprise you for one moment that I tend to disagree with you

That's a surprise, so what if I had said that the people of Calais deserve their plight and Mayor Natacha Bouchart is a pain in the backside for always moaning and putting the blame at our door

That's a surprise, so what if I had said that the people of Calais deserve their plight and Mayor Natacha Bouchart is a pain in the backside for always moaning and putting the blame at our door

I guess I wouldn't want the people of Calais to be unhappy but then I've been there, it's not really that big an issue for them really, keeping things in perspective, the travellers are in two main areas away from the town but I imagine there's a fair amount of pilfering going on and maybe the odd washing line gets relieved of some clean clothes. Ms Bouchart just sees us as a soft touch, softer than Brussels and that should be wrong. It's Italy and France that are allowing them into their countries so isn't it really their problem?

So I guess that takes the wind out of your sails a bit Rhodesly. Why should Britain be at fault when we have robust security arrangements?

Why should Britain be at fault when we have robust security arrangements?

Loosely - I didn't say that Britain was at fault did I but it does seem a bit tough on the good people of Calais doesn't it, what have they done to deserve having thousands of penniless immigrants and asylum seekers on their doorstep day in day out waiting for their opportunity to reach 'El Dorado'. What if, for example, you had happened to buy a house or flat in Calais, near to the port, some years back, I bet you would be the first to complain.

Well Rhodesly, as I've already intimated, Calais is hardly Mexicali on a Monday morning. Personally I doubt you've been to Calais to see for yourself, far less the Mexican - US Border but I have so I know whose word I'm going to take here (and it's not yours Rhodesly old chum). However, to whatever extent 1500 - 2500 peaceful Afghans, Kurds and the odd Congolese are terrifying 75,000 feeble inhabitants of Calais where the immigrants are living in shanty areas about 4 to 5 miles outside the town then I blame those governments of Italy and France who have pointed them helpfully in that direction you prat.

Anyway, gotta go, love you and leave you for now sweet prince of Trolls...

Thought you guys would want to keep that sort of stuff to yourselves, that's all

Cup of Tea - You don't know the half, sorry, quarter of it, what I was told over a few pints in a Basildon pub shocked me to the core and I'm not easily shocked! Anyway lets stay on topic.

Rhodesly shocked by facts of life shocker. Read his story in the Sun tomorrow. 

Is that what you call it!

You've led a sheltered life Rhodesly if you've never known people to move on. Er..didn't your partner move on?

You've led a sheltered life Rhodesly

Is that such a bad thing, okay people do move on but not always to a better place

Like I said to Loose, probably not the best place for you guys to resolve any personal differences

Loosely is one of these blokes who thinks he knows it all that's all, he won't change. Anyway lets stay on topic.

Savagebee - You obviously don't know me very well. Everyone must be over the moon at Reynolds Field this season, many congratulations.

:D

Anyway lets stay on topic.

:lol:

I think people know what your game is, I think the only person being fooled is... well I wonder.