Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Ignorance Index

That's a strange question from someone who brings up their unfortunate mutual friend within the topic. There there.

Okay, here’s another extract of your ‘handy work’ to our mutual friend which no doubt you will remember sending him ‘something like that’, those were your exact words and says it all really:

‘You were an owner (still are a shareholder)  and website member of Southill Alexander for about 5 months up until about 3 weeks

ago and you had no complaints then, in fact you publicly supported the club when faced with criticism from your new best friend Cliff Rhodes.

Isn't it rather hypocritical not to discuss any "supposed" problems that you have with Southill Alexander until the point when the lady -

our Club Secretary - and yourself broke off a relationship?’

What on Earth are you going on about now Rhodesly? Why are you dragging up old posts from old topics? What's it got to do with your ignorance?

Why are you dragging up old posts from old topics?

That's not from this Forum though is it, you know that full well.

Tell me some more about why your partner left you Cliffy because I honestly do think that that subject is probably just as relevant.

Honestly you are priceless Rhodesly, you do make me laugh.

I honestly do think that that subject is probably just as relevant

Why is it relevant, relevant to what.

Okay lets get back to topic then as this isn't getting us anywhere, here's an interesting and hard hitting article about teenage pregnancies in this Country and, surprise, surprise, we have the highest rate in Western Europe despite being one of the World's biggest users of contraceptives:

Because it has as much to do with the topic as your nonsense Rhodes.

Now, your change of topic. Why do you think this is? Does it have anything at all to do with the Government giving these single mothers benefits and local authorities giving them housing? Obviously yes. And this has to change. People who are little more than children and barely more ignorant than you Rhodesly cannot expect to be accommodated and paid to have children anymore can they? 

NURSE  ????

Where's me medication  ?  -  Me brain's starting to hurt again !!!!

Does it have anything at all to do with the Government giving these single mothers benefits and local authorities giving them housing? Obviously yes.

You mean the Labour Government when they were in power, yes, obviously, very much so, David Cameron is still trying to pick up the pieces

You mean the Labour Government when they were in power, yes, obviously, very much so, David Cameron is still trying to pick up the pieces

Silly boy.

NURSE  ????

Where's me medication  ?  -  Me brain's starting to hurt again !!!!

Is your bag full again? No, I said "IS YOUR BAG FULL AGAIN?"

Silly boy.

Why's that, under Blair and Brown it was a free for all for every malingerer and benefit cheat in the Country, unlike now.

Why's that

I think you are being very silly because benefits and housing for single mothers were available even as far back as Thatcher's days of Terror. Silly Boy.

Yes but it wasn't a free for all back then like it was under Blair and Brown

It was exactly the same free for all you idiot. Honestly Rhodesly, I know you are trolling but you have to have some basic knowledge of the subject to attempt to enter the discussion.

It was exactly the same free for all you idiot

So finally you admit it was a free for all under Blair and Brown, thanks.

So finally you admit it was a free for all under Blair and Brown, thanks.

And you get even sillier.