Fans Focus - Non League Football

27th & 28th January Matches

Indeed they are however when you express an opinion you must also expect it to be challenged by others otherwise you have a closed mind :)

thought you were big enough and ugly enough to be able to cope with that.

I'm always open and appreciate other peoples (posters) comments/opinions otherwise what are forums use ?  Perhaps Vice-versa could be considered ;)  

Certainly big and ugly enough, but one can take so much of being ridiculed on nearly every post I make, its childish, petty and certainly not intelligent, so can understand why posters have left this forum.

Football is the most opinionated sport and I certainly don't mind banter as I find it amusing which some posts are on here.

So its listen and not be heard.............for now that is  ;)

I'm always open and appreciate other peoples (posters) comments/opinions otherwise what are forums use ?  Perhaps Vice-versa could be considered ;)  

Certainly big and ugly enough, but one can take so much of being ridiculed on nearly every post I make, its childish, petty and certainly not intelligent, so can understand why posters have left this forum.

Football is the most opinionated sport and I certainly don't mind banter as I find it amusing which some posts are on here.

If 2 posts in 3hrs is listening,god help us.This forum is far from dead as you infer,has as many hits as ever.

Some people will always be more sensitive than others, it's what makes us human. If people dish out stick and can't take it, well that's a bit rich, but as long as you don't take this...or life, even, too seriously no harm is done.

I don't agree with some of what many people say on here and disagree with much of what some people say. Despite this, I rarely take it personally...which is just as well.

Childish, petty and not intelligent are, of course a matter of opinion...and matters of  opinion are what a forum is about, I'd say

What really annoys me is the army of non posters who are not man enough to come on here and have a debate,I know one club that has a guy reporting everything that is said if it aint agreeing with his mates club,how the feck can you win with these losers if they don't join in,what a weird world we live in so many jealous and bitching kents,sorry Rother but i had to use the K word  :D

If 2 posts in 3hrs is listening,god help us.This forum is far from dead as you infer,has as many hits as ever.

Just as a matter of interest, so how many times have you left this forum crying after your midnight rants talking gibberish saying thats it i'm not coming back ????   Unfortunately you did come back !!!  :P   FACT