Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 4th February

Hoping we can get a draw out of it.

Spot on.

SB pleased to hear I've heard the team has steadily improved and try and get it down and play, bodes well moving forward. Grant has been with us before in the Steve Kelly era when we won anagram and did well in league, his brother Craig also played hoping he will rejoin. Was 11 Dale Butler? Very very skilful

The Winslow number 11 had longish hair in a small pony tale I think and was fairly tall always looked dangerous when he had the ball going forward.

I didn't get a programme so had no idea where Winslow United were in the league until I asked one of the Southall faithful behind the goal who turned to me with a worried look on his face and said Winslow are rock bottom of the league. Southall had a decent amount of shots at goal last night but most were not on target and the goal was a cross that the Winslow keeper got a touch on it but it was just to high and it went in. Southall do seem to play a touch to many when they should just have shot at goal.

With games in hand and the way that Winslow played yesterday I cant see them being there for long.

Went to watch Wodson vs. Baldock last night. I was very impressed with Wodson. They are a young side with a couple of experienced players in the middle to pull the strings. I think that with a couple more additions and time to gel together, they will rise up Div 1.

Winslow number 8 Grant Karwacinski looked a decent player he played in the same playing style as Jack Wilshere

With a fag in his mouth like Jack aswel SB?

With a fag in his mouth like Jack aswel SB?

Nope no smoking on the hallowed turf :D

Southall had three 17 year olds feature in the 1-1 draw with Winslow at Reynolds field.

Archived