Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can't remember Leighton being a force, I'm sure they have had some decent sides just can't think of it in my experience. Don't think I've ever seen big crowds there, sure there must be potential there though.

If you think of the size of the town, and the clubs location so close to the town centre the club should at least be a southern prem team.

Wonder where Bicknell will go?

Agreed you would think ingredients are there....

My guess is Bedford. Could be good fit.

How you doing Winslow boy mate ? Hope your all good

Yeah mate keeping well, you? Any management options or you taking some time out see what's around?

I'm very well thanks mate, nothing in the pipe line at the minute mate, Leighton just didn't get the not guilty part, just waiting for the best opportunity to pop up and get back into managing, not going to lie enjoying the break after 14 years.

what a shame, enjoy the time off and watch the phone bill decrease massively haha. I'm sure something that fits will come along.

Not ssml but heard that they may want to join at some point Bicester are or have reformed and are working on their ground but sharing at Ardley for now.

Ha ha brilliant, how long did it take you to come up with that one ??? Another key board warrior to take stage o o let me guess this is a statement to try and make clubs think that Because I had a court case it must of been drugs again, the answer to your question is no I was not found with drugs or neither was a player