Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

M20 - Lorry Stack.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/29/how-operation-stack-is-affecting-uk-tourism

When on earth will 'Call Me Dave'  Cameron deploy the army to deal with these sponging rats that are costing this country millions of pounds every day.

A few police officers will never stop it, where as,soldiers with automatic rifles would !!

Agree with Romford boy, these people would not be going to such extreme lengths otherwise.

We can't allow anarchy and need to be able to control the situation, no doubt but these are people at the end of the day.

They get as far as France, and France is a far larger country than Britain, so why doesn't France just take them all in ??

They don't take them in, because like us, they don't want em and it's far easier for them to let them 'slip' through.

And in answer to your first sentence romford boy, YES, I am being deadly serious.

They get as far as France, and France is a far larger country than Britain, so why doesn't France just take them all in ??

They don't take them in, because like us, they don't want em and it's far easier for them to let them 'slip' through.

And in answer to your first sentence romford boy, YES, I am being deadly serious.

Shame on you.

If you watched 'The Last Leg'  Friday/Saturday, you would have seen and heard the brilliant Adam Hills put the blame fairly and squarely on the French accusing them of deliberately allowing the so called 'immigrants' to break into vehicles and therefore getting them off French soil.

Archived