Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

W & F v ET Tuesday

waggamick1

W & F    7th 42pts           25 13-3-9     Home 7-1-5

L     h   1-3 Met Police (14th)
W    a   2-1 Staines     (18th)
L     a   1-2 VCD         (23rd)
L     h   0-1 Billericay  (3rd)
W    h  3-1 Harrow     (15th)

ET       12th 37pts.         25-11-4-10     Away 3-1-7

L    a   0-1 East Thurrock (9th)
W   a   2-0 Lewes             (24th)
W   h   2-1 Canvey Is.       (13th)
W   h   3-0 Harrow            (15th)
W   a   3-2 Needham        (20th)

W & F $2  Draw $3.75  ET $2.90

Not a lot between the two teams as far as overall standings and goals score and allowed are concerned.

That would suggest a DRAW but both teams appear to either win or lose.

Recent form has mostly been against lower ranked teams with W & F having had two Home losses on the trot albeit one against the 3rd placed Billericay Town.

At the same time ET has had 2 wins from 3 Away games of late with the recent narrow defeat against East Thurrock.

W & F have given up 8 goals in their last 5 games while ET have only let in 4 and ET have scored 10 to W &F's 7.

I'll go for an ET WIN  2-0

Good luck tonight everyone.

There is a lot riding on this match, after the one-goal reverse at East Thurrock, and I think Brad and the lads will be well up for it. Town have produced some impressive performances recently, and are well capable of winning this North London derby, providing we hit the ground running, put away our chances, and keep it tight at the back.

Matches against W&F are always pretty close affairs, and this one will probably be no different. Town will have plenty of vocal support at SummersLane this evening (definitely more then 50 Seaside Towner!) and I think we'll edge it. I'll settle for your score prediction waggamick1.

Okay, let's do the business guys!

'COME ON YOU TOWN'

Thats the way!

Down by a goal Away and get up to win is a great sign.

That was more like it ! Awesome display by Vilcu, MOTM by some distance, he was never off the ball ! We missed Tyler tonight I thought, who didn't play due to illness and so we looked a little unbalanced in the first half with Kouassi and Tayshan on either flank. However, a very even first half and we were unlucky to go in one down.

Second half we were quick out of the blocks and had a few shots at their keeper. Then the sub's began and I'm pleased to report that Brad got all three of them spot on. Bobby scored a cracking one on one and Vilcu's winner was a great team goal.

About 100 / 150 Towner's there in fine voice. I'm starting to enjoy this Xmas again ! Bring on Brentwood.

Harry Ottaway was magnificent tonight, if there's a better front man in the league I haven't seen him. Great result tonight we were much the better side. Could / should have been more but for very weak referee decisions in the fist half.

Archived