Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2016/17 Provisional Constitution

In my eyes this all works backwards!

Amersham finished 12th out of 16 teams and get promoted? ridiculous, I hear rumours Hale Leys Utd are going over to Amersham especially now the Amersham manager has gone to Hertford Reserves.

Old Bradwell and Totternhoe both face ground gradings when 61FC is a public pitch that is probably the worst facility and area in the league but there fine.

Do they use common sense?

Amersham management have returned to HAREFIELD UTD to do the reserves.

The whole ground grading issue has become a farce!!

Might as well forget promotions and relegations and place teams in leagues based on ALL the stuff that at grass roots is irrelevant.

22 Teams = 42 games!! When are the FA/SSML going to wake up!!!

NO ONE WANTS THREE GAMES A WEEK FOR SIX WEEKS END OF MARCH AND APRIL!

London Tigers have to go (Harefield should retain Prem status).

Max in each league should be 18 (make four leagues if necessary)

Constitution made on ground grading ?? let's get serious there were comments made about if you deserve to go down by not getting enough points you should go down well that should work both ways .

come on why do we have to wait till the AGM to find out that a team is getting demoted by then pre season has started and players have already been snapped up or left as they won't play in Div 1. 

I would love to see  the inspection report on London Tigers when its done. Why shouldn't the teams be able to see it or know who is doing it.

I go past it everyday and not seen anything being done ......

Interesting AGM coming up . :argue:

The whole ground grading issue has become a farce!!

Might as well forget promotions and relegations and place teams in leagues based on ALL the stuff that at grass roots is irrelevant.

22 Teams = 42 games!! When are the FA/SSML going to wake up!!!

NO ONE WANTS THREE GAMES A WEEK FOR SIX WEEKS END OF MARCH AND APRIL!

London Tigers have to go (Harefield should retain Prem status).

Max in each league should be 18 (make four leagues if necessary)

Why should Harefield retain premiership status if the leagues were reduced to 18??

They did finish second from bottom.

Harefield will still be in div 1 even if the number of teams were reduced in each division.

And what happened to all those MK teams that applied?

Unite MK I believe were basically Wolverton Town. So presumably as Wolverton are continuing they withdrew.

Presume MK Gallactico either didn't get ground approval in time or might not have even got that far if they reached 18 with other clubs.

Why should Harefield retain premiership status if the leagues were reduced to 18??

They did finish second from bottom.

Harefield will still be in div 1 even if the number of teams were reduced in each division.

Don't have a problem being in Div 1 if its the same rules for all ?? but i question its not...

Also for what reason can you give for promoting a team from the bottom half of Div 2 ?? the only reason isn't a footballing one.

Unite MK I believe were basically Wolverton Town. So presumably as Wolverton are continuing they withdrew.

Presume MK Gallactico either didn't get ground approval in time or might not have even got that far if they reached 18 with other clubs.

We were advised that due to the number of 'established teams' applying to enter the league to stay as Wolverton Town for the time being.  There was no guarantee that we would be accepted as Unite MK, this being a new club.