Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 2nd January

Catdog - Made some valid points there...Berko yes very inconsistent, lost their best player though in Chamberlain this season. But still they must get some pull with players in this league, so sad to see.

Im hoping for a few more twists, at the end of the day if Hertford or LC go up they will deserve it, as would any team, but i just cant see past those two. Mind things can change and a long way to go...perhaps im blinded by current form.

Mr Fish - No not at all, im just stating what i see, its not narrow minded, to observe and see something that you feel is present. Perhaps im wrong, i hope im wrong. Hes done a lot for the club, it just feels the last few months, focus has been lost and a few shocking results have crept in.

Budgets do play a part to a certain extent though, 6 coaches for Hertford over 1 for WGC...there is some calibre of pull when it comes to player signings..

Just have a look at Karens transfer list...look at the movements of late!

Agree with your Berko summing up. They have everything to push on but always flatter to deceive. Maybe time for a complete overhaul.

I think this gets said every season of Berko...

Hatfield v Codicote highlights

https://youtu.be/gBtBD5lQP6w

Two runs in the second half which Reggie Ross made stood out for me.... he is a really decent and impressive player on his day

Yes he is...not entirely sure why he left WGC...i think it was for first team football...but we should have given him a better chance tbh.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No shame in Spartan League football.

I must admit, I've always had teams I lean slightly towards. But as a mostly neutral, the Spartan league is fantastic for me.

I've seen a fair few Ryman 1 games this season, and it seems to be a lower level on and off the pitch.

The benefit of this being such a hard league to get out of, is that you end up with several very good teams.

And on top of that, there a lot of derbies in this league.