Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Season tickets

Curtis

traditionaly a week starts on a sunday and ends at the weekend a saturday.

Thankfully an educated (old school) person. But shame about your capitals though.

SRJ you do know this is all in jest. I got my info off someone on the main committee. But thanks Matt.

In the old days (sorry 3 spirit etc for rose tints again) before I got oldish and withered I counted the end of the week as to when I finally got home from wherever I was working.This led into the weekend and the next week then started once I had sobered up from the activities of said weekend which of course included being with the Rebels wherever they were playing. Anyway looking forward to purchasing a season ticket and eagerly anticipating the new season.

Dave now you are retired when does the end of the week come and the weekend start or is it now just one long weekend without a need to sober up? haha

old-man-drinking-beer-in-a-village-pubsp

Also looking forward to details of the season tickets and pay my money at the Legends game. lets beat last years numbers. Also looking forward to hear about the special deals for Juniors. They are our future and should be encouraged to feel part of the club as much as possible.

Speaking as a grumpy old retiree of 70 years age today, I can honestly state that every day is a week-end, and so may it continue !!!

Only joking of course and I do nowadays do a fair bit of voluntary work. As I type this I am still looking for details of the season tickets to come through. I agree of course regarding the youngsters being the future and sensible pricing thereby being of necessity which I am sure will be the case. COYR!!

So on the day prices have increased to £11 to stand or sit in the East Stand or £13 to sit in the main (West) stand. Don't think many would begrudge an extra £1 but some may question the £13 for main stand seating. Personally I'm absolutely fine with the pricing especially if it's going to give our managers a higher budget. Plus it makes the season tickets a bargain which hopefully will encourage many to buy and would be great to pass the 300 barrier.

Personally disappointed to see the standard prices go up to £11 but hopefully it will encourage people to get a season ticket which is still excellently priced.

I wasn't in favour of charging people for a seat in the main stand but I think that the season reservation price is quite reasonable and does reward the regular supporters who have previously held season tickets.

Hopefully pricing to park at St. Joes will be released as I gather that will be general parking now with ST holders parking in the ground car park. Not sure on exact figures but the combined car parking capacity must be around 300 for match days?

So on the day prices have increased to £11 to stand or sit in the East Stand or £13 to sit in the main (West) stand. Don't think many would begrudge an extra £1 but some may question the £13 for main stand seating. Personally I'm absolutely fine with the pricing especially if it's going to give our managers a higher budget. Plus it makes the season tickets a bargain which hopefully will encourage many to buy and would be great to pass the 300 barrier.

East Stand or £13  ,.,.,.,., ??? Can I ask how you got £2 to sit