Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Season tickets

Curtis

Glen is correct - £13 (£11 + £2) combined but there will be very limited seats in the main West stand.

St Joes parking is £20 for the season, Arbour Park parking is £50 but very limited in comparison to St Joes.

Edited by Tom

Is the official seating capacity in the main stand 250? I suppose a good 50 or so will be reserved for home and away officials, sponsors, council members. Then a number of people will buy ST for that stand so yeah on the day there may only be 50 odd available which will probably go quick.

I have tried making a Sponsorship enquiry on the club web-site four times, but hace each time received a message saying 'CAPTCHA check failed' (despite carefully inputting the numbers and letters requested)..... is this a known fault? Is there an alternate e-mail I could send my enquiry to?

Just a couple of questions.

Reserved parking at AP states 'designated reserved parking close to the ground'

Is the reserved parking still in the AP complex?

There is no mention of parking at Lynch Hill Academy?

RR, the Reserved Parking is all within the AP complex. Some of it may be nearer to LHEA, but this site, including parking, is still being finished off at the moment.

At the legend game today the lhea parking was all cordoned off due to ongoing works. A very rough count of just the AP car park gave about 100 spaces with possibly 30 more with the academy (very quick and rough count, could easily be more that I missed)

Also sat in the new stand and the seats near the top gave an excellent view and I might be wrong but it seemed if you reserved a seat very quickly some of the tops row seats were still available.

There is plenty of leg room with the seats and a clear view over the row in front.

If you like sitting at matches I think reserving a seat quickly is a must.

Edited by staines_rebel_Jr