Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Hx v Tonbridge Angels Bostik Prem Sat 20th Oct

urchinman1961

After 2 straight defeats we have the prospect of playing the top team in the division.Get the tactics right and we won't get a mauling like the other night trying to be positive if.we get a draw out of this I would class it as a good result but I would imagine the Angels must be licking there lips in turning us over.What I have noticed in this division is the form book going out of the window lets hope this is the case for this match crowd 300

Thought we’d started off strongly and were the better side in the first half - unfortunately we gave a penalty away just on half time and then the second half didn’t really get going. Think the refs are going to need to be strong against Tonbridge as They would play (ahem) tactically on occasions. Having said that they move the ball around nicely , good interplay and short passing but they weren’t the best team I’ve seen this season (Enfield first half for me). Good second goal from them near the end but that was likely to happen as we were down to 10 men but still pushing for a. Equaliser. Oh well, move on to Tuesday . Coyu 

Good effort, better from us than Tuesday. Shame we conceded right on half time as they were starting to get frustrated. In our last 2 home games I feel we've been beaten by a better team, and would've thought both teams are play off bound so we have a lot of work to do. Keep the effort going and find the net frequently again, we still have an outside chance. Could do with playing Harlow but don't see why we can't give the gate sides tough games.

Can't fault our performance we matched the league leaders for most of the game a few things didn't go our way just need a little bit of if George's shot had gone in rather than smashing the bar we might be have a different conversation today hopefully our fortunes will change at Margate up the Urchins

Archived