Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFCHSA AGM

Fat Tom Daley

In addition, please see below the proposed agenda for the evening. 

Doors Open from 6.30pm. Meeting commences at 8pm.

1.    Chairman’s welcome

2.    Message from the club

3.    Re-election of the committee members

4.    Chairman’s report

5.    Treasurer Report

6.    Membership Report

7.    2018/19 Report

8.    Future Goals

10.  Questions from the floor?

11.  A.O.B.

Please note, after the meeting has ended membership will be on sale for the 2019/20 season. 

The 2018/19 Season Report will be available through the club website after the AGM. Hard copies will be available on the night as well.

Ahead of Thursday’s HFC Supporters’ Association AGM please find below the 2019 annual report which details the roles of the committee along with the chairman’s report, financial summary plus current and proposed initiatives and events.

https://www.afchornchurch.com/2019/05/07/hfcsa-annual-report-2019/

I hope Jordan will not mind me mentioning on this thread that the subscription list for the OFFICIAL HISTORY OF AFC HORNCHURCH will close at the end of the AGM.

if your name is already on the list and you have not yet paid, could you pay Fred Hawthorn at the AGM please?

For anyone who wants to subscribe, you can do so at the AGM - speak to Fred.

The price is £12 and you will get the History at that price.

the History will be published in July and the selling price is £15, unless you have already subscribed and paid £12.

As a bonus for anyone who has pre-paid, if you give me a memory stick, you will also get the complete history of Hornchurch FC, which covers the period from 1923 to the end of the Conference South season.

The History will also include over 30 colour photos, and over 150 Player Profiles - every player who made ten or more appearances is included, plus quite a few who have made less than ten appearances.

Archived