Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tina's Funeral Arrangements

Fat Tom Daley

Hi All, 

I spoke to Ken last night and he has asked me to post Tina's funeral arrangements on here.

The funeral will be taking place on Friday 5th July. 

The club will be open from 1.30pm for tea's and coffees.

At 2.30pm everyone should be in place inside the ground ready for the hearse's arrival.

At 2.40pm, the hearse drive round the track from which people can walk behind the hearse if they so wish. 

At 3.00pm we shall be leaving the ground for Upminster crematorium with the service taking place at 3.20pm. 

Please note for the service, there may be standing room only with the service being shown on the TV outside for those who cannot be inside the chapel. It is requested that Tina's closest friends and family shall take priority inside the chapel as it is limited to 120 people inside. There will be a chance at the end of the service for everyone to say their goodbyes as the curtains will not close at the end. 

From 5.00pm everyone is welcome back the clubhouse for the wake. The Supporters' Association will be running a 50/50 in tribute to Tina with all proceeds going to Saints Francis Hospice. 

It is requested that a splash of yellow is worn by people at the service. 

If you have any queries, please let me know. 

As a complete outsider to the club, may I be allowed to say how touched I am by this wonderfull tribute.

JR.

• 3 weeks later...

I know i'm only a part timer.

Sounds like a brilliant send off and well deserved.

Sorry I couldn't make it but still being a full time carer.

I have many fond memories of Tina.

She always made me laugh as she took me raffle money at the gate.

I'm sure away days on the coach won't be the same.

R.I.P.

Archived