Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brightlingsea Regent v Enfield Town

seemgee

Very disappointed to miss last night's match. Knew coach was due to leave Donkey Lane at 4:15 so left Bush Hill Park at 3:25. Picked my son up from Hertford Rd/Southbury Rd but traffic armageddon meant we mournfully watched the coach head the other way along the A10 at circa 4:45. Apologies if it was us that meant the coach left late ?

Result has cheered me up though.

Won't get to another match until Christmas but the 2 matches I did see this time round leave me optimistic. We are playing some excellent football and the squad has a good balance to it. Fingers crossed for a win on Saturday. This club deserves success in the FA Cup. Could this be our year for first round proper?!

How terribly disappointing Benjrider10. Sometimes circumstances are totally beyond our control, particularly in rush hour traffic. 
Shame you missed the coach and the match, but at least we chalked up another win, and climbed up to third in the Table.
Keep your fingers crossed for another win on Saturday. I'm very optimistic our guys will do us proud, our away form is excellent!

It’s great to see us up near the top of the table and we’ll done to all the lads and hopefully we can maintain this form against teams in the top half of the table,to date we have only played two, Potters bar (draw) and Horsham (defeat), it’s been pointed out about about the defence not conceding I don't know if it’s a coincidence but since Dan Rumens departed we have only conceded one goal,Finally any news on Josh Davison?

If Josh was still here we really would be spoilt for forwards.

I believe he was duel registered with Charlton Athletic......and has been scoring and assisting for their U23's.   I would imagine as long as he keeps doing that we probably won't get him back so good luck to him as he always showed a great work ethic and deal of potential.

May have a point about the partnership between Mark and Jon.    Joe and Sam have also looked quite settled which is promising.   

Well I suppose MP has first hand experience of how well GQC is playing after Hornchurch lost to Potters bar in the FA cup.Comments on the Hornchurch forum about this game seem to suggest They resorted to playing the long ball game which played into the hands of the two PB center backs.

Archived