Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town offer FREE Season Tickets!

Just popped by to let you all know about a new incentive Edgware Town are offering to local residents whereby they can get a  FREE Season Ticket for All league games which will also offer half price admission to All Hendon league games at Silver Jubilee Park 

I appreciate the offer is available only to local residents in the NW9 postcode but it's good to spread the word so if you know of anyone who you think may be interested please let them know.

The team have seen a recent upturn in fortunes result wise, having gone 14 games without a win since August they've won 4 from the last 5 games playing  some attractive football.

188D56BF-A3E0-4591-9074-7377165AC18E.jpeg

Edited by GRS67

That sounds really attractive albeit only for local residents, I assume that they are asked to provide a proof of address when applying. With Haringey Borough's innovative groundbreaking initiative the Club are offering free season tickets right across the board, no questions asked:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.net/absolutely-free-season-ticket-offer-still-available/

Boro’s incredible free season ticket for ALL home league matches in the Bostik Premier division is still on offer. Simply go to the admissions section type in the details required , click to send and we will ensure your ticket is ready to collect at the very next home game you attend .

No one at this level of football in the country can boast such a deal with no catch at all. We aim to make Boro the best supported non league team at our level and with your support we will strive to go higher . Tell your family and friends and avail yourselves of this incredible offer where you are guaranteed football of a great standard for NOTHING.

Big J R - You are right however Kingsbury and Colindale aren't exactly football hotbeds are they so take up of free season tickets in just the NW9 postcode area isn't likely to be huge whereas Haringey Borough are in White Hart Lane, a stones throw from Tottenham Hotspur's ground and not a million miles from the Emirates, just three stops on the tube, potentially take up on their offer could be in the thousands 

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Big J R - You are right however Kingsbury and Colindale aren't exactly football hotbeds are they so take up of free season tickets in just the NW9 postcode area isn't likely to be huge whereas Haringey Borough are in White Hart Lane, a stones throw from Tottenham Hotspur's ground and not a million miles from the Emirates, just three stops on the tube, potentially take up on their offer could be in the thousands 

Haringey do offer their free ST to All regardless of location they've clearly seen the benefits of their offer as they've risen up from the SSMFL where they had one man and no dog watching them regularly in a ground with facilities that were questionable to say the least.

Rhodes seems a bit misguided as clearly "thousands"  haven't taken up their  offer more like several hundred.

Perhaps Rhodes is unaware that Colindale is one of the fastest growing community's in London with a huge catchment area  on the clubs doorstep for both Edgware  Town FC and Hendon FC to take advantage of.

Since launching last week take up has already far exceeded what we were hoping for and it's safe to say they'll be be double the numbers for the next home game against Broadfields on Saturday than there was for our last home game.

Clearly something needs to be done to address the poor  attendances the club have been getting and it's good to see the club have the foresight to try something that aims to get LOCAL  people supporting their LOCAL Football club!!!!

ED7F946C-F36C-448A-803E-DDA0AABE9897.jpeg

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

Perhaps Rhodes is unaware that Colindale is one of the fastest growing community's in London with a huge catchment area on the clubs doorstep for both Edgware Town FC and Hendon FC to take advantage of

GRS67 - Point taken, when the initiative was discussed was it not tabled to possibly mirror the Haringey Borough deal as just the NW9 postcode area is being quite restrictive isn't it. I like the offer of a free plate of food with a drink bought for every league game however I see in the small print that it is at the Club's discretion and you have to e-mail first in order to reserve the food, is that to prevent someone getting more food with their second drink and even their third, if someone just has a coke or an orange juice does that still entitle them to the food.

9 hours ago, Rhodes said:

That sounds really attractive albeit only for local residents, I assume that they are asked to provide a proof of address when applying. With Haringey Borough's innovative groundbreaking initiative the Club are offering free season tickets right across the board, no questions asked:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.net/absolutely-free-season-ticket-offer-still-available/

Boro’s incredible free season ticket for ALL home league matches in the Bostik Premier division is still on offer. Simply go to the admissions section type in the details required , click to send and we will ensure your ticket is ready to collect at the very next home game you attend .

No one at this level of football in the country can boast such a deal with no catch at all. We aim to make Boro the best supported non league team at our level and with your support we will strive to go higher . Tell your family and friends and avail yourselves of this incredible offer where you are guaranteed football of a great standard for NOTHING.

To all but one. ?

5 hours ago, Rhodes said:

GRS67 - Point taken, when the initiative was discussed was it not tabled to possibly mirror the Haringey Borough deal as just the NW9 postcode area is being quite restrictive isn't it. I like the offer of a free plate of food with a drink bought for every league game however I see in the small print that it is at the Club's discretion and you have to e-mail first in order to reserve the food, is that to prevent someone getting more food with their second drink and even their third, if someone just has a coke or an orange juice does that still entitle them to the food.

The offer is exclusive to local residents in the NW9 postcode to watch live football and enjoy supporting local footbal with local people. The club wish to build ties with the local community 

No idea about the food deal, if you wish to know more I suggest you email the club secretary 

Edited by GRS67

21 hours ago, petethegreek said:

To all but one. ?

That's uncalled for, when I attended Wingate & Finchley v Haringey Borough earlier in the season I met John Bacon and he couldn't have been more friendly, we had a long chat about old times and reminisced

21 hours ago, Rhodes said:

That's uncalled for, when I attended Wingate & Finchley v Haringey Borough earlier in the season I met John Bacon and he couldn't have been more friendly, we had a long chat about old times and reminisced

But did you speak to Aki?

Any sign or burying the hatchet? (Metaphorically, not literally)

I didn't speak to 'Sugar', sorry Aki, at the game but if I had of done I would have shaken his hand and congratulated him on the Club's meteoric rise since they left the SSML at the end of the 2011/2012 season to join the Essex Senior League

Edited by Rhodes

Old habits die hard however it was Pete the Greek who hijacked the thread for his own amusement, he's very childish. Like I said I'm really impressed by Edgware Town's free season ticket offer and keeping it exclusive to local residents in the NW9 postcode area in order to build ties with the Local Community, Haringey Borough have possibly bitten off more than they can chew as I gather their scheme involves a huge administrative operation.

Edited by Rhodes

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 23:19, GRS67 said:

Just popped by to let you all know about a new incentive Edgware Town are offering to local residents whereby they can get a  FREE Season Ticket for All league games which will also offer half price admission to All Hendon league games at Silver Jubilee Park 

I appreciate the offer is available only to local residents in the NW9 postcode but it's good to spread the word so if you know of anyone who you think may be interested please let them know.

The team have seen a recent upturn in fortunes result wise, having gone 14 games without a win since August they've won 4 from the last 5 games playing  some attractive football.

188D56BF-A3E0-4591-9074-7377165AC18E.jpeg

That's fantastic and if I was a local I would take them up on there offer.

• 1 month later...

GRS67 - Just wondering how the free season ticket offer at Silver Jubilee Park is going for local residents in the NW9 postcode which also offers half price admission to all Hendon home league games, have Edgware Town and Hendon noticed an increase in attendances of late and is the Club planning on extending the catchment area at all, maybe for next season.

There's been a steady rise in attendance, almost 90 despite the inclement weather on Tuesday night when previously we'd been getting around 40 for midweek games. 

I'm helping the club by dealing with all the ST enquiries as well as promoting the incentive (in a non committe role) we've got a decent number of local residents on the list, to date almost 50 many of whom are families which is good to see.

The plan is to keep it exclusive to NW9 residents and its more than likely that it'll be rolled out before the start of the next season to include the full season. 

Edited by GRS67

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

There's been a steady rise in attendance, almost 90 despite the inclement weather on Tuesday night when previously we'd been getting around 40 for midweek games. 

I'm helping the club by dealing with all the ST enquiries as well as promoting the incentive (in a non committe role) we've got a decent number of local residents on the list, to date almost 50 many of whom are families which is good to see.

The plan is to keep it exclusive to NW9 residents and its more than likely that it'll be rolled out before the start of the next season to include the full season. 

:thumbsup(2):