Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2 Questions? And A Bonus Question?

1. Do you think entrance prices will go up next season?

2. Do you think programme prices will go up next season? Or will more clubs just stop doing programmes all together?

Bonus Question ?

Do you think they will stop taking cash on the gate? ? and just take credit card payments? ? or contactless payments? ? or cheques? ?

All if next season even happens of course ?

:295:

I can't make my mind up to ask the audience, or phone a friend !!

15 minutes ago, Big J R said:

I can't make my mind up to ask the audience, or phone a friend !!

? phone a friend ? as no audience is aloud at the moment ?

At Tring we moved our programme to online only last season & providing printed team sheets once the line ups are in. Can’t imagine we’d go back to the paper version.  We’ve held admission prices for 2 or 3 seasons - personally I’d be against an increase for next season.

31 minutes ago, tringarmy said:

At Tring we moved our programme to online only last season & providing printed team sheets once the line ups are in. Can’t imagine we’d go back to the paper version. 

It's the way forward for non league football clubs even though I do love a footy programe in my hands to read before KO and at HT ?

I wonder if clubs will have to clean the programmes before they sell them next season? ? it's another excuse to do programmes online ?

Archived