Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

“BUY YOUR SEAT” SCHEME

MikeMike

Saw this in the "Club News" section.
I have a couple of questions.
I don't personally know Colin Burford and I couldn't see a link or any contact information so how do I actually contact him for more information?
I always stand on the West Side behind the Home dugout (Makes it easier to pass on advice to Mark but he has correctly previously ignored me at Thurrock and Waltham Abbey) so am I eligible?
Can I buy a seat but never actually sit in it?
Is it a contractual obligation to have my real name on the seat or can I use an amusing pseudonym (PG rated of course as Jago refused my first two or three monikers in the prediction league) 
If I buy a seat will it improve my chances in the 50/50 draw 
Will having my name on a seat improve my chances with the ladeeees?
If I do choose to sit on the Eastside and someone is in "my" chair can I get a steward to remove them? (I'd bribe them with a cup of tea but I've happily been buying them tea at half time for a while now after someone suggested it would be a nice idea)
Does the above apply if it is Colin or Alex (although I usually talk to them in the West Side seats)
If Mikey Christou buys a seat can I pay another £5 to have it painted in the style of a TFL cycle lane? [Mikey, you know I love you to bits and yet you shred me every single game]

I’m interested in one, i’ve quit booze after drinking for 30 years so i’ve got to spend my cash on something?

Archived