Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chesham and welling called off

Raingod

So it would seem R. Like many others I am not sure what the protocol for quarantine is!!!!  Boris and Matt Hancock seem to be similarly bemused.

Obviously the player in question will have to isolate for 14 days. As for the remainder of the squad it seems that there are several scenarios, depending on who you speak to. But it is most likely that all squad members, managers etc will also have to quarantine for the same period and under go tests. If others prove positive this could go on for weeks and delay our start to the season. Although this should not be our sole criterion. More importantly one hopes that the virus does not spread to any others connected with the club.

We can only wait and see what transpires. In the meantime I am sure that all on this forum will join me in sending best wishes for a speedy recovery to the player affected.

NB.  I am fully aware that there have been official directives distributed by the Govt, FA and the various Leagues as to how to deal with the arising circumstances and I am fully confident that the " Club " have already put these into practice. 

Interesting update today - we have a friendly next week but 1st team not involved as they are self-isolating .. real blow to preparations for the season - does anyone know if there is the opportunity to defer the opening league game? Would we want to?

Hope  everyone at the club is safe and well 

Archived