Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pred'n Lg Cup - 2nd round results, S/F matches by 11:00 24 Oct

Jago

What a difference a week makes.  As somebody far wiser than me once said.  Firstly there's the Urchins turnaround from Kingstonian hell to Carshaltonian heaven.  Well done the boys.  But there's also the Jago family League Cup turnaround: we all cruised into the quarter finals (as you'd expect seeing as I do the calculations), but all three of us were summarily dumped out this week.  Bollox.

So well done to the victorious Mick The Bat (who showed an unexpected level of competence for once), to Kentish Maid (who wittered on about Barking to Baby Jago at the Carshalton match, much to his complete bemusement), and to Luke who squeaked through on penalties (OK crowd difference) versus Sir Colin who was last seen demanding a recount of the attendance.  A less warm congratulation to Nick who, despite various items of correspondence in the national press, decided to back against the Chins.  How dare he? Dunno - ask MikeMike who has started an entirely separate forum thread on this very subject. Anyway, Nick came up against a frankly woeful Lady Jago, and into the hat he goes.

Here it all is :

Prediction League Emergency Cup - 2nd round proper:

image.png.6b8dbeb5c4356c5b679eb26ba354c9ac.png
** Despite Colin making the number up as he goes along

Semi final draw (the good news is it can't be an all-newbie final as that would be TRULY shameful)

image.png.89fa1a9a566ad62dfb90c9093be1fb8d.png

Matches to predict - by 11:00 Saturday 24th Oct.  Please note early kick-off (Barca match may revert to 3pm but assume 11:00 for now)

Barcelona v Real Madrid (11:00)
Fulham v C Palace
Man United v Chelski
Annan Athletic v Stranraer
Chins v Horsham
Att :

Good luck to you all. 
Jago

Annan?  Oh my it's another Barking!  Tell baby Jago it was a great match between us and Barking, as expected, nearly did for me.  He beat me on the crowd prediction by 8 so well done to him for that. Very nice young man.

How can I research Annan when they have hardly played.  I don't even know exactly where it is so now I need atlas as well as everything else. (Weather conditions and temperature will need to be taken into account)

Yes I know it's only Monday but this all takes planning and research. This is serious stuff.

Barcelona 1 v 3 Real Madrid (11:00)
Fulham 0 v 2 C Palace
Man United 1 v4  Chelski
Annan Athletic 0 v 3 Stranraer
Chins 5 v 0 Horsham
Att :454

On 19/10/2020 at 09:09, Kentish Maid said:

How can I research Annan when they have hardly played.  I don't even know exactly where it is so now I need atlas as well as everything else. (Weather conditions and temperature will need to be taken into account)

Yes I know it's only Monday but this all takes planning and research. This is serious stuff.

You wait til we get down to the ALdershot and District Lg (and yes - we have previously!)

Anyway...

Nick’s Knockers (he sent in before 0900 but I’ve been busy)...

Bar 1-1
Ful 1-1
Man 1-1
Ann 0-2
Horn 2-1
Att 417

Please note that I have the Chins down for a win this week

Archived