Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17 September - SSML Results/Reports

4 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Saturday 17 September 

Division Two
Potton United Development 1 Totternhoe 3

Totternhoe can do no wrong at present with six straight League wins, it wiII be interesting when thehost ArdIey United next week in the ChaIIenge Trophy:

Billede

7 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Saturday 17 September 

SSML Challenge Trophy First Round
Rushden & Higham United 1 Hoddesdon Town 3

The team sheet:

May be an image of text that says "The Gladwish Challenge Trophy Saturday 17th September Kick Off 15:00 R HUFC Higham Today's team line Rushden & Higham Utd FC Hoddesdon Town FC Nugent Ben Westwood Owen Mason Carroll Austin Bishop Harry Arundel 2 Connor Bolton Ben Thompson George mh Capt 16 10 11 Jordan Reynolds Luca Whitehead Dave Hunt Capt Mulligan Locke Ethan Rookard Gallagher Larry Asare-Bedako Asare- 12 10 11 15 16 Substitutes Ryan Knowles Jory Mann Louis Gray Ben Peaks Ben Watford Substitutes Charlie Harris Callum Bennison Harrison Rookard 12 14 15 17 hereward EAMRT- Official Match Ball Suppliers mdh &TROPHIES"

On 16/09/2022 at 07:22, Rhodes said:

Cue RaIIyInRaIeigh, he has been as quiet as a mouse lately. AIso see the match programme:

Holmer Green FC v Real Bedford FC (17th Sept 2022) by Holmer Green Football Club - Issuu

Billede

It's true, I admit. Work has been absolutely wild and I've been hosting some extended family. Managed to sneak in watching this win but definitely distractedly while handling other responsibilities. Things should ease up for Tuesday's evening affair. 

On 16/09/2022 at 11:09, Rhodes said:

Saturday 17 September
Division One
Winslow United 1 Letchworth Garden City Eagles 1

The eccentric groundhopper, Blogger and Coach LoudmouthBFC was at  Elmfields Gate:

On 18/09/2022 at 02:13, Rhodes said:

Totternhoe can do no wrong at present with six straight League wins, it wiII be interesting when thehost ArdIey United next week in the ChaIIenge Trophy:

Billede

Tremendous start to the campaign for us. Good blend of experience, younger talent, settled squad. Exciting forward line. Looks like a good season finally after a few poor years. great buzz around the club. Well done Harvs and Jack.

big up our friends up the road at Crawley to. Flying start and no coincidence with ex Totts boss Chris Robbo now involved. First class coach for non league football.

Good start locally. Keep it going boys

#UTT

Edited by Localwatcher

On 18/09/2022 at 18:27, RallyInRaleigh said:

It's true, I admit. Work has been absolutely wild and I've been hosting some extended family. Managed to sneak in watching this win but definitely distractedly while handling other responsibilities. Things should ease up for Tuesday's evening affair. 

RaIIyInRaIeigh - I am surprised you had famiIy over just when the game at Homer Green was on, couIdn't you have made your excuses. He's no David CoIeman or Brian Moore if you know who they are but I do quite Iike the commentator ReaI Bedford use for their Iive streams:

This was actually a different commentator than normal. I didn't catch the start of the game to hear if they said where Will Roberts was but his replacement was also quite good. Definitely do a good job covering the game.

2 hours ago, RallyInRaleigh said:

This was actually a different commentator than normal. I didn't catch the start of the game to hear if they said where Will Roberts was but his replacement was also quite good. Definitely do a good job covering the game.

Will may have gone to uni? I am sure he was doing his A levels last season?