Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporters Association Membership - 2023/24

andydick

Supporters' Association Membership can now be purchased online for the 2023/24 season. It is only available online. As part of your membership you will receive a membership card, exclusive membership badge, a £5 voucher for use in the club shop as well as priority access to all-ticket games.

Why online only?
One of the issues we faced in the last two years was how we allocate tickets for high demand fixtures, for example the 2 play-off finals. We want to ensure members get first option on all-ticket matches going forward and have worked with our online box office partner Kaizen to improve how tickets are allocated. By selling our membership on the same platform as our match day tickets we can link the two, allowing us to have priority purchasing windows for specific first team matches where required.

How to purchase?
Head to our membership page on our online box office.  The link is below:

https://hornchurchfc.ktckts.com/membership/hfcsa2324mem/hfc-supporters-association-membership-202324

Then either Log in to your Kaizen account if you already have one or Register for an account if you do not.

Login.png

Once logged in, add the membership to your basket and checkout.  When purchase is complete you will receive a confirmation email which should be taken to the club shop on matchdays to collect your membership card, badge and voucher.

It is highly recommended that 1 membership is added to the basket and purchased per person.  If there are multiple members in a family for instance then create an account for each family member and go through the purchase process for each. This will ensure that each member can claim their priority tickets individually should 'all-ticket' games occur.

A purchaser can add more than 1 membership to their basket but they will be asked to assign any additional memberships to alternative attendee(s).  Only the purchaser will be able to claim any priority tickets on behalf of these additional attendee(s).  The additional attendees will not be able to claim their priority tickets for themselves.

Our box office is here.

Good work Andy. 

If I want to get a membership for Baby Jago, do I just buy it using my Kaizen account and then put his name in the assign attendee box?  Or do I need to create a new Kaizen account?

Sticking the question on here as will be helpful to others I think.

TVM

27 minutes ago, Jago said:

Good work Andy. 

If I want to get a membership for Baby Jago, do I just buy it using my Kaizen account and then put his name in the assign attendee box?  Or do I need to create a new Kaizen account?

Sticking the question on here as will be helpful to others I think.

TVM

You can do either but I would suggest creating an account for Baby Jago, logging in with that account and purchasing his membership that way.

From the last 2 paragraphs .....

"It is highly recommended that 1 membership is added to the basket and purchased per person.  If there are multiple members in a family for instance then create an account for each family member and go through the purchase process for each. This will ensure that each member can claim their priority tickets individually should 'all-ticket' games occur.

A purchaser can add more than 1 membership to their basket but they will be asked to assign any additional memberships to alternative attendee(s).  Only the purchaser will be able to claim any priority tickets on behalf of these additional attendee(s).  The additional attendees will not be able to claim their priority tickets for themselves."