Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dartford Away

Sir Rebel1965

Dartford manager Dowson says he's  told a number of the players involved in the 1-2  defeat by the Rebels that they'll never play for the club again This season totally unacceptable so far Their fans forum in total meltdown of course lots wanting Dowson out.

3 minutes ago, Irishadrian said:

Dartford manager Dowson says he's  told a number of the players involved in the 1-2  defeat by the Rebels that they'll never play for the club again This season totally unacceptable so far Their fans forum in total meltdown of course lots wanting Dowson out.

I tried watching that interview but had to give up after a short while as I just couldn’t understand his strong accent!

11 minutes ago, GlenSTFC said:

I tried watching that interview but had to give up after a short while as I just couldn’t understand his strong accent!

I'm sure that's spot on Glen Players aren't  failing to follow his orders they haven't  a clue what they are!

52 minutes ago, Irishadrian said:

I think he's said those words before but nothing seems to change.

I think I read he's on a 2 year full time contract so will cost Dartford a few bob to get rid of him.

Edited by Reading Rebel

Pretty sure Dartford will do OK, not sure they will be strong enough for promotion though. There are other fancied sides not doing too well so far (Havant, Eastbourne, Welling, St. Albans), however it's a long season (46 games) and a strong run in should ensure a play off place. 

Great result last night, certainly wasn't expecting a win!

COYR

Dowson has to be the hardest manager at every level of football to understand when he speaks. There are non-english speaking managers in the British game that get their message across better than him!!

On the result/game, what an amazing turn around in a couple of days and as others have said, what a difference having some of the boys back into the squad. Fingers crossed we can progress positively from here and never look back to Tonbridge at home again.

6 minutes ago, Irishadrian said:

Beaconsfield beaten 2-3 by Basingstoke to day.  Now 1 place off bottom. Maybe Bakes/ Unders for Dartford!

If that was ever offered it might be tricky for Jon to accept as he’s also employed by Beaconsfield full time during the week working on other aspects of the club.