Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dartford Away

Sir Rebel1965

10 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

Never write off the Rebels Nathan.

I'll take a point now 😏 

All depends what side we can put out and if they're fit enough to do themselves justice.

Every one of us would take a point now. Dartford are always up there and have one of the biggest budgets. Plus our players have to make that horrid trip round the M25 which never helps with preparation. We really can’t afford to lose tonight, was going to say we should go ultra defensive and hit them on the break but we only have 4 or 5 defensive players available! I’ll be watching on tv and desperately hoping we see a massive upturn in fortunes.

21 minutes ago, GlenSTFC said:

Every one of us would take a point now. Dartford are always up there and have one of the biggest budgets. Plus our players have to make that horrid trip round the M25 which never helps with preparation. We really can’t afford to lose tonight, was going to say we should go ultra defensive and hit them on the break but we only have 4 or 5 defensive players available! I’ll be watching on tv and desperately hoping we see a massive upturn in fortunes.

Only one point, what a poor supporter you are, should always be looking for 3 or why turn up.

How do you know they have a large budget - wild speculation!

Tactical genius "go ultra defensive", why don't you suggest 11 goalkeepers?

"I'll be watching on TV" - I thought you were a die hard and attended every game supporter, not a keyboard warrior!

Please don't cry over these comments glen I am only joking!

Just now, Reading Rebel said:

Of course we should always be looking for 3 points but in reality most supporters would accept and be more than happy with a point tonight.

We don't know any clubs budget but it's not beyond any ones thinking to know that Dartford have a very healthy budget that we could only dream about.

Even the very silliest of numpty knows Dartford have one of the biggest budgets just look at the calibre of player they have.

20 minutes ago, Sir Rebel1965 said:

Only one point, what a poor supporter you are, should always be looking for 3 or why turn up.

How do you know they have a large budget - wild speculation!

Tactical genius "go ultra defensive", why don't you suggest 11 goalkeepers?

"I'll be watching on TV" - I thought you were a die hard and attended every game supporter, not a keyboard warrior!

Please don't cry over these comments glen I am only joking!

Says the ‘fan’ who bashes the board at every opportunity, hardly attends games and has something brown on the tip of his nose due to his love of an ex chairman!!! But don’t take it too personally as it’s just bantz init?

I think tonight will be a tough game but genuinely think we may get something....

- Players given a stern talking to after Tonbridge so will look to bounce back accordingly

- Other than Tonbridge we have played ok and just need thgat something to click

- Dartford may underestimate us by looking at the league table.

I will go for a 2-2 draw with Josh Jackman to equalise in the last 5 minutes

1 hour ago, GlenSTFC said:

Even the very silliest of numpty knows Dartford have one of the biggest budgets just look at the calibre of player they have.

Says the ‘fan’ who bashes the board at every opportunity, hardly attends games and has something brown on the tip of his nose due to his love of an ex chairman!!! But don’t take it too personally as it’s just bantz init?

Keep taking the tablets.