Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last 3 games prediction (Thank you Bath for the 3 points!)

With just 3 games left in the season (maybe 4 with Bath if the blazers ever make a decision! - probably waiting for the brown envelopes) how about some predictions?

So, with Taunton away, Hemel Hempstead away and Welling home how many points do you think we can pick up?

With games available and the unpredictability of this league I can see us getting anywhere between 0-9 points.

However, I am going to sit straight on the fence and say 4 points (1 win, 1 draw & 1 lose) but have no idea in which games.

How many points do you think we can get?

Edited by Sir Rebel1965
To keep Glen happy!

I also think Yeovil will secure promotion by the weekend at the latest & concede (or be forced to concede) the three points to Weymouth for the abandoned match, & Bath will secure a play-off spot at the weekend and likewise will happen with our abandoned match with them.

1 hour ago, Reading Rebel said:

Taunton a loss due to our poor away form and Taunton fighting for their lives.

Hemel a draw

Welling a draw

Dover, Havant, Dartford and Taunton to be relegated   

After a few good days raining since small hours and still raining in TA19.

I think Eastbourne may be one of the 4 to go

4 hours ago, Sir Rebel1965 said:

With just 3 games left in the season (maybe 4 with Bath if the blazers ever make a decision! - probably waiting for the brown envelopes) how about some predictions?

So, with Taunton away, Hemel Hempstead away and Welling home how many points do you think we can pick up?

With games available and the unpredictability of this league I can see us getting anywhere between 0-9 points.

However, I am going to sit straight on the fence and say 4 points (1 win, 1 draw & 1 lose) but have no idea in which games.

How many points do you think we can get?

Change this title immediately!!!

• Sir Rebel1965 changed the title to Last 3 games prediction (Thank you Bath for the 3 points!)