Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sawbo Vs Enfield

Good luck Sawbo hope you beat the Enfield town losers both in the league and cup. How embrassing will it be if enfield finish 4th. They have the highest wage bill in all the league and still can't win it.

So enfield fans where did it all go wrong. Was it letting Clarke join Ilford in the first place or was it that you just wont good enough? I bet one of you losers blames the pitch on how bad the officials were in some of your games.

Thanks for the encouragement, Fatboy. If you have seen the pitch at Brimsdown, you will know that it rather hampers good football and that is probably why ETFC have not lost away this season. That aside, I do not think that ETFC have played to their potential this season, having had a couple of bad spells. Can't have it our own way all the time and I think that other sides have improved quite a lot.

I agree Sergeant D.....

ETFC have proved they can be a force to be reckoned with...but only when they play away....!

The pitch certainly doesn't help..along with the home support that seems to make the away team play much better....

I actually think it'll be a 2-2 draw....

ETFC to finish 4th...! although I'd love you to beat the bully boy pikeys from Sawbo...

Mr Fox, maybe you can clear up a few points regarding Ilford:

1. I presume that your ground is not up to Ryman standards (although I do not know that for sure). What happened? I was under the impression that it would be ready

2. There is talk of Ilford going into the ryman 2. Do you know what is happening?

Quote:
fatboy said:
Good luck Sawbo hope you beat the Enfield town losers both in the league and cup. How embrassing will it be if enfield finish 4th. They have the highest wage bill in all the league and still can't win it.

So enfield fans where did it all go wrong. Was it letting Clarke join Ilford in the first place or was it that you just wont good enough? I bet one of you losers blames the pitch on how bad the officials were in some of your games.

Fatboy, is your second name Twatboy?

Foxy

Thanks for the info. So there is a good chance that we will have to play each other again next season. I didn't think that you would get the ground ready as there seemed too much to do when I was there for the Ilford vs ETFC league game earlier this year. Ground improvements take a long time as we found out at ETFC. I presume that your ground is OK for Ryman 2?

Well apparantly the criteria has changed. Invites to Div 2 do not stipulate that the ground has to be of Ryman standard.

Odd I know......but if the ground is not completed by April 1st 2005 then the club gets kicked back into the feeder league !!!!

So yep....Ilford V ETFC next season.......

I believe there is an outside chance that if we finish third by beating Concord we may be considered. This outside chance may be enhanced slightly if we then go on to win the league cup. Having said all that it is only a remote possibilty but it ain't over until the fat lady sings and Mrs H hasn't started yet!

mr happy....beat concord? do you mean sawbo?

i did hear top 3 maybe enough for ryman 1, in saying that i think ryman will want et regardless of league position. the extra publicity that goes along with you and the attendences are not exactly the greatest in ryman 1. its up to you guys to make it as easy as possible for them to take you. all that is not exactly fair but it does make sense for the ryman league!

in saying that i would love to beat you again next season!!!!!!!!