Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fleet Attendance

Mepis

‘too afraid of failure to ever be a success’.

repeat 100 times each of you.

As a season ticket holder at Charlton and thanks to Sky and the UEFA cup, I have taken a lot of Fleet games in and even away games to Daggers, Shots and Canvey.

Its great to watch from the TERRACES with no hassle, In some ways I am the sort of person the Fleet need to target.

I now have a home FLEET shirt and enjoy getting to games when I can,

Why not start targetting Millwall, Charlton and maybe even Palace/Gillingham season ticket holders by offering discounts when they show their season ticket for a Fleet game, these are people who are committed football supporters and can be domographically targeted.

Sky and various authoritites ensure these clubs hardly all play on a Saturday PM now or the team is away.

Kids for a quid is a great initiative too,

Quote:
What do you define as success?

Not feeling the need to justify myself to anyone, or needing to belittle others to make myself feel better.

Thats does it for me.

Quote:
Why not start targetting Millwall, Charlton and maybe even Palace/Gillingham season ticket holders by offering discounts when they show their season ticket for a Fleet game, these are people who are committed football supporters and can be domographically targeted.

Brentford did this last season when they played Plymouth at home (Brentford lost 3-1). The day of the game there was and England game on so obviously no Prem or Div one games so they said anyone with a season ticket to a London club in these two divisions would be allowed entry in for a fiver. I went along and really had a good game.