Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 12-11-04?

Steph

So the gap is now down to only 4 points. The December fixtures look like they are about to be posted to the Mitoo website. Hang on to your hats as the ESL chairman at the game today might just make one of those games an Abbey game ;-)

I believe all clubs were asked if they wanted to play on those days over xmas etc. As a club it does not suit the Abbott's for 2 reasons. Players are on holiday and staff are also too wanting a break. You all know how the resources are limited at Capershotts. WAFC would not agree to a fixture for obvious reasons that do not suit the fans of other clubs or their own for that matter. If the club were told they have to play then that is a different matter. It's a simple as that.

one of the players promisied me a shirt, waltham abbey shirt, i'll just check your player profiles and find his real name out, as i got told two or three.

dad- thats not fair, well not completely. they all seemed a bit rude other than the two that bought them, and im not just saying that because they did buy them but they all had attitude, i dont know why.

with ET players you can chat to them, and they are all nice and polite... well they are all nice guys at least but something up with WA players!! they should realise they aint in the premiership yet and can be civil and social.

like our lads (happy now i posted nice things about u guys!?)

junior sorry if you felt that we come accross that way, but you were offered a WA shirt so that aint too bad is it!!!

we stayed over until about 10.30 and were speaking to a few of your fans about just about everything!

didnt say hello as dont know who you all are do we! would of been good to say hello, maybe next time.

twinkletoes what do you mean?

hardly hanging on are we?

It is obvious from the above that WA do not want fixtures over the holiday period as their players have all booked holidays; again nothing to do with what the supporters want

WA/ETFC games would have been great over the Christmas/NY period; but seems like success is going to their heads