Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

naughty, naughty, very very naughty!

Quote:
Steph, I was obviously not at your game and read all the things you say WAFC are guilty of, I have also read about the ETFC fan and discusting spitting incident with the ref too. [color:"blue"] Sounds to me like it was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.[/color]

Surely Enfield Town fans were not completely innocent were they?
Please ETFC fans don't have a moan at me, I am looking at it from a neutral point of view, I just see Enfield TN fans criticising WAFC without taking any responsibility for their own part in it.

This doesnt really bother me what happens about the 'spitter' but i pormise you i asked loads of TOWNERS who saw it happen and not ONE person reconised this man, and not ONE person said they'd seen him before.
If a TOWNER whom regularyly attended ET games had done such a disgusting thing, then i, personally, would say something to him / her and i doubt they would be very welcome with behaviour like that at ET. However as NOBODY knows who he is, there isnt much anybody can do.
I missed last five minutes of game so all this is from people whom have told me and things i have heard.

Hodgey, how the hell do u know what was going on outside the ground.

You were most proberly tucked up nicely in the bar.

No, i am telling porkies the incident happened, and i take abuse given to my brother as i was getting him in the car, very strongly.

I can take verbal abuse, i am big ennough and ugly engough, to take it. But when it is at my brother, who cannot speak back, is bang out of order.

If i'm led to believe, that most of ur support on saturday, was your reserve team, then they are definatly, a disgrace to your club.

So hodgey, if any of ur committe members would like to write me, i will, read it, as long there is an apolige there.

Bubs....as i said to a few others on here, its not something you made up, therefore it would appear something abusive was aimed at you and your brother, as i said i didnt hear it but if you say it happened then it obviously did. All i can do is apologise and say no one needs to put up with that sort of abuse when they go to a football match....im very sorry you and your brother did, and hope you realise it must have been shouted by one person who im sure once they shouted it, realised what they said and deeply regretted shouting such a hurtful comment. This is not something wafc want to be associated with and I hope you accept my apologies.

Can you maintain your crowd on 60 next season when you are NOT top of the league.Your crowd has doubled this year(and rightly so because Abbey are playing some good football).But we didn't see you lot at the Abbey v Town game last season.Will we see you next season at the game.?? (presuming neither go up)

Who knows.

But your mates wern't turning out to see you last year when you were mid-table.Will they stay if you are mid table next season.I personally hope so because the atmosphere (apart from Town/Abbey/Romford) is pretty dead in the ESL.

Monkeyshead whats a presumption.?

What odds would the bookies give you on Abbey winning the league AND having their ground improved in time to meet the ground criteria AND then win a play-off (possibly away to a table winning northern team).

Town are in near enough the same boat.Slightly less likely to win the league than Abbey,but with the ground .

Whichever team goes into the play-offs,its still only 50/50 that promotion will be achieved. So the odds are on both teams still being in the ESL league next season. Although i hope that this is not the case.

Yes,Just a section Abbeynut. The crowd was 8,006. Can't remember the year( was it 1996 )?. Moran and Endersby scored for Enfield in a 2-2 draw. i think Paul Turner scored Yeovils first.

We were behind one goal.As soon as the final whistle went.A sea of Yeovil fans piled onto the Pitch and headed for us. A few fists flew that day. I remember Enfield sub Danny Adams dragging people apart behind the goal.No police at all at the ground because Yeovil hadn't paid thier policing bill from the season before. What fun.

Fruitbat lost his glasses in a scuffle in the car park with a bunch of Yeovil hooligans ,and if i remember correctly his car recieved a good kicking as he zoomed out of the car park. Bootmarks were still visable on his motor years after the event.

For me though,nothing will compare with the Wealdstone 'Derbies' in the 80's . The two finest non league clubs of the era head to head.Anyone remember the massive wealdstone bloke who tried to take on the whole of the Town end single handed. He nearly managed it as well until someone hit him with a brick. Wild times, i'm glad we've seen the back of them.