Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message for Sean & Co. at Sawbo

Hello Chaps.

Burnham 0 Sawbo 0

Lovely pitch by far the best in the league.

Well we should have won. We had about 6 clear cut chances. The Burnham keeper pulled off some good saves to keep them in it.

Burnham seemed very one dimensional with a direct long ball being their only threat.They themselves had a few one on ones but nothing of note in terms of shots on target.

Still we did you the favour you requested.

Oh Southport..Sandgrounder my "harris" always will I be a "linnet". You know what I mean.

Morning,

What can i say about sat well i think we have definately turned the corner as we was superb from back to front, alot of chances, some good football and another clean sheet it was just a shame we only left with one point.

Scouse agree with you about Burnham mate they tend to rely on the big 5 hitting diagonal long balls.

I hate that journey but when you get there its always worth it qaulity pitch, good set up and the hospitality is first class.

Wheeler mate,

You never got lost in the woods with Mickey Phillips and Jim on the way home!!!!!!!!!

I kept hearing the music from Deliveracne, duelling banjos etc. Mickey looking at me it that way Rick Waller looks at a Mars Bar.I thought I was gonna end up in feild with "piggy noises" coming outta my mouth.

The best was Mick saying" Keep going I know the way, I will get you back to Chelmsford"

We then say a sign saying end of road water ahead

It was the feckin North Sea!!!!! 25 miles north east then back to where we started.

7.30 I got home. Never will I let that git in my car again..I am going on the coach.

Quote:
Hello Chaps.

Burnham 0 Sawbo 0

Lovely pitch by far the best in the league.

Well we should have won. We had about 6 clear cut chances. The Burnham keeper pulled off some good saves to keep them in it.

Burnham seemed very one dimensional with a direct long ball being their only threat.They themselves had a few one on ones but nothing of note in terms of shots on target.

Still we did you the favour you requested.

Oh Southport..Sandgrounder my "harris" always will I be a "linnet". You know what I mean.

A Linnet, crikey, that ground always had a stranger smell than even Concord can manage!.

Well done on keeping a clean sheet on Saturday though.

The slope was worse than ours at Sawbo!!!

My goalkicks used to run out of play during my 2 years there. Bloody windy ground.

Never noticed the pong though?

The funniest thing at Concord is the caravan site next door to the water works. I bet that isn't on the Sun's £9.50 holidays list?

Quote:
The slope was worse than ours at Sawbo!!!

My goalkicks used to run out of play during my 2 years there. Bloody windy ground.

Never noticed the pong though?

The funniest thing at Concord is the caravan site next door to the water works. I bet that isn't on the Sun's £9.50 holidays list?

Always seemed to be bits of the ground falling down.
No roof on the gents (Always a laugh when the bus went by).
Perhaps it was the way the wind blew whenever we went up there or the food was off then.

That Caravan Site at Concord is much more Daily Sport!
Who have you guys got this weekend.