Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kinnear keen to take Fleet reins

Bate'o

Well it is no surprise that he is interested, I am sure their are a few other manangers out there who would quite like the call. How about the manager at Yeading!!!! He seems to have done a good job there and is a young and up and coming manager who could maybe take us to the next level. We might need to take a gamble or go for someone with experience, it is all in the hands of the board :-~!!!!

Quote:
yes but do the fleet want him. ive heard he is right miserable and if they play bad do they get lines or the cane

Who cares if they are miserable? The charecter & make-up of a manager is not the most important thing to consider. How many people would want to have dinner with Wenger or Ferguson yet they are our 2 current most successful managers. As for lines & the cane some of our players should have detention after recent efforts !

Directors Meeting tonight apparently at which directors will "discuss the many good applicants we have received for the job".

"We have been delighted with the quality of applicant even though the job has not been advertised. It is anticipated we will have someone in place by the time we play our next Conference game at Carlisle on Feb 12", so Roly is quoted in tonights Medway Messenger.

Apologies - hadnt read Whitebucket !! (Shame on me!)

Quote:
"It is anticipated we will have someone in place by the time we play our next Conference game at Carlisle on Feb 12", so Roly is quoted in tonights Medway Messenger.

If its that way then surely the board must be fairly confident that the man they want will come. Personally I think CK.

It won't be an easy act to follow Andy Ford's achievement. It probably wont be a highly paid position for the hours involved. There would probably be only a token compensation package to bring somebody in from distance. Realistically, it would appeal to somebody who has knowledge of the area and who is already based in the area. It will be a hard working job with limited spend. Who do we know that has performed well in this environment and who has held firm during times of great adversity and demonstrated loyalty beyond that surely expected? Not those who have been fortunate with generous benefactors and quick spend success.

Kinnears interview with Radio Kent was on Saturday and his recent one tells a different story on KENTONLINE. He will be here I'm sure, for the decision, whatever way it goes and then and only then will he go to you, thats always assuming the post is still on offer and of course assuming the decision is in the negative. If your club want him I would be surprised if they didnt delay a decision for a couple of weeks.

If we get the o.k. then you can surely kiss the thought of Kinnear coming to you goodbye. We would be rising the ranks quicker than you could blink.!