Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Purfle.. I mean Thurrock

Barry Scott

Did ANYONE think it was our biggest game of the season?

My mentality on the coach to the game was that it felt more like a pre-season friendly. Of course, some of the Wycombe lot think that for us, it was our Wembley...

It's a 2pm KO as far as I know.

I am with you, did not really give a [censored] about Tuesday. It comes to something when not even we are taking the Berks and Bucks seriously. Time to scrap county cups in my view. Definately a two o'clock tomorrow.

Yep. I have never given a [censored] about the poxy county cup. WOW bragging rights in Berks and Bucks. Big deal. I hope you win it - if your still in - it will be some consolation for you.

ill be at the thurrock game today, slough shirt over the saints shirt (sacrificing saints on sky to go and watch slough!) we'll have the radio with us so if you hear cheering or sounds of annoyance while nothing is happening at our game you'll know who it is!!