Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumour Mill

Urchino

According to a post on Hendon's website Three of their players could soon join the Urchins...

Obviouslly just rumours but interesting as Choulsey apparantlly is talking to four players !

The players mentioned are and a Hendon Fans 'point of view'..

Nicholls - Class. Best player in the Hendon team by far this season, and one of my favourites in the 5 years I've watched Hendon.

King - Good keeper, but when he has an off day, it's a very bad one. Some days he's unbeatable, other days he gives goals away.

Sargent - Solid tackler, sometimes iffy on backpasses, no good in midfield. Can only use his left foot, and his crossing isn't the best.

Hendon forum

I imagine that is Mark Nicholls, ex Chelsea.

no offence lads,its ok for a hendon fan to say "best player i've seen in the five years i have been going over there",can you imagine if a hornchurch fan said that,we would all be accused of jumping on the bandwagon,anyway thought there was a nice chav following at bognor today,fecking pr*cks