Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grass

Looks good mate at the rate ther going it will done by Thursday,looked at it about 2.PM almost a third has been turfed,looks as if finaly footballs comming home.

Looking Goooooood! According to Ray Wednesday could be the finish day. Hungarians from the "smoke" on site doing their bit too. I would say that about 1/5th has been done and its looking good for "cricket" at the moment or even "Bowls". Sprinklers already nourishing the turf thats already been laid. Well worth a visit!

Oh yes! It's the green green grass of home! And the good news on the embargo, ooohhh - it's my birthday come early. Now I like the weather in the summer - all warm and sunny - but I can't wait for August. What are "ashes" anyway. COME ON YOU BLUES!

The majorty was laid there was a small patch that was to be laid today but other then that it looked great last night.

Without wishing to tempt fate, and acknowledging there are few idiots still out there, has anybody noticed there seems to be far fewer "you'll never get your ground" and "your club is doomed" and "Margate FC are as good as gone" etc posts in this forum now? Isn't it refreshing?! Nice to see that the majority here are now true blue fans only!!

Up the Gate!

They are still around Phil just waiting in the wings for a hiccup, but for now they are looking like idiots hence their absence. But we shouldnt be giving them the chance to come on here again as in the past we couldnt get rid of them quick enough so lets hope they dont re-emerge.

Anonymous,as you call me by my first name you must know me therefore please do me the honour of giving me your name or are you scared to reveal your true identity. 5 years? You are an IDIOT, just like I was when I felt we were being cheated. No excuses, and no need to bring up the subject after all this time. Seems we managed to get you annons to re-appear after all. Damn.