Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

On a weekend.........................

....... where we were uplifted by Live 8 and and exciting one-day cricket final, It's back to reality this morning as I read in the papers another middle aged "normal" bloke has lost his life challenging unruly yobs!........................................................ When is this going to stop??????????.....when is Blair going to act and give the general public the backup to sort these morons out.

In this latest incident, the yob who was given a whack for vandalising somebodies car apparently went home and got his dad, it was then that it all kicked off. Surley the Dad must take some blame as he should of been saying to his kid. "Go out and fight your battle, no way, here is another whack for vandlising the car"

I Know this is not popular, but if Blair won't sort it, the Police can't sort it, then the people will have to organise themselves to sort it.....or we just sit back, hide behind our curtains and accept it

AND I REALLY HOPE NOBODY COMES ON HERE AND GIVES ME ANY OF THAT "THE KIDS HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING TO DO" BOLL*CKS......... I struggle to keep up with my Son's social calendar.

.......... and I'm old enough to remember Capital Punishment !

About time we bought it back !

..... and birching !!

..... and National Service !!

Quote:
gnfcmightymole said:
it ain't the kids fault they aint got anything to do it's the authorities closing down the places where thay can go ie youth clubs.

and the ppl who do this sort of thing to the elserly shpuld be hung

Really Mole..........How about the youth club in Mark Lane Denton that was burnt down by the kids?
Kids of today are their own worst enemies!

Quote:
AmericanFLEETFANNo1 said:
Quote:
gnfcmightymole said:
it ain't the kids fault they aint got anything to do it's the authorities closing down the places where thay can go ie youth clubs.

and the ppl who do this sort of thing to the elserly shpuld be hung

Really Mole..........How about the youth club in Mark Lane Denton that was burnt down by the kids?
[color:"blue"]
Kids of today are their own worst enemies!
[color:"red"]

.... Or ENEMA'S even ??? [color:"black"]

nothing to do at all go to a U16's night club an its full of smoke were you can hardly breathe hang on streets talking police will take you home what they ewant you to do the only way to be safe is to hang round with alcohol an dressed like a chav an the pigs will be scared of you

Bus stop over the road was vandalised again last night. (Wednesday)

And local boozers have the gall to apply for extensions to their drinking hours up to 1am midweek.

Maybe they should only allow people aged 30+ to remain in pubs after 10pm...as it's clear that many under that age just can't handle their beer.

Bunch of saps and wimps...they drink like girls...and let their emotions take over.

They can't even take drugs properly!

Hold up,Hold up where do you see so called parents in all this, we have pond life begetting pond life and children having children

Lets get back to genuine family life I.E. if your child has a child they stay with you not given a council flat

Have a look at the slime balls that do the damage including killing and maiming fathers and grandfathers they vertually all come from dodgy family backgrounds

How do we overcome the dodgy family background, make it a matter of pride to be a family, make it a responsibility to manage a family and make it financially sound to manage a family

Start at schools and make parents responsible for a childs attendance and behaviour, go public when families continually avoid those parental duties

Get a grip on the pond life