Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

La La Laaaa!!!

Claire!

Quote:
Claire! said:
when someone announces they've moved and got a house with their boyfriend - asking them how they're involved with the payments, or how they managed to afford such a place isn't usually top on the list - infact it's usually no one's business appart from the person's concerned.

I disagree. It's always the first thing I think of.

When someone says they're buying a house, most people ask how much it cost.

How much did it cost??

If it keeps you satisfied Zeal. Jersey Farm is apart of St Albans - it's just not in the centre of St ALbans that's all. If you want to class it as sandridge then do - makes no difference to me - at least i'm not renting and it's my own home.

Hatfield has a AL postcode and we'd never claim that is in St.Albans, it's in the Welwyn/Hatfield parish so the same applys for Sandridge and Jersy Farm.

I thought you were looking to move into St. Albans not one village outside to another.

Still the wedding will be cheaper in Sandridge, Decembder isn't it?

Just looking through the property observer for some average prices in Jersey Farm.

I may be looking for somewhere to live soon as my landlord is getitng married, whats the rent like in Jersey Farm?