Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Chelmsford Forum

Quote:
Barry Proudfoot said:
Go and have a look at Boretrees forum its buzzing at the moment.

A post made half hour ago has had 3 views so far (and one of them was me)

I guess it must be bedtime down under

But this Braintree forum has scored 11571 hits since Nov 6. With an average of 80 different visitors daily I wonder if this chatroom can match that?

Gazza you like to throw round the insults but the majority of what comes out of your mouth isnt worth listening to

One fans tries to wind you up about it and you think that everyone thinks the same.

95% of the chelmsford fans couldnt give a [****!!****] what happens to you when we leave, its your business not ours. You seem to have a chairman who is working on a mid term plan to sort out the finances off field whilst you stabilise on it. From where Im sitting hes doing a pretty good job at the moment and good luck to him

You would have to admit that the majority of your squad are the same players you had last season whilst teams like Heybridge, Fisher, AFCW are seemlingly throwing money about like its going out of fashion.

You should take a step back and see the commitment showed by our directors and our supporters who are constantly fundraising to try and improve our club which has been hanging by a thread for the past 8 years.

why dont you give credit where its due sometimes rather than always resorting to childish comments.