Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

anyone watching

Eastside Urchin

Maybe , but i think that the clubs attitude towards Henry of " he can do what he likes" is not helping the situation .

Coem on Thierry stay with the gunners !!!!!!!

i just think he couldn't be bothered last night,didn't see the point in playing him yesterday,the result didn't matter and the premiership is important for the next few weeks

he ain't happy with the lack of signings but they should make some in january and at least we will have another 10 million to spend that united haven't got since getting knocked out last night

WALLOP

if arsene wenger moans about the amount of games th14 plays once more, i will personally go round his house and kick him square in the plums.

that said, it's quite amusing how ott people are going about arsenals performance considering 1) they kept a clean sheet 2) they didn't lose 3) they'd already won the fecking group and it was a meaningless match.

well said Esu . And tree i can see your point but as a faithful gunner I want to see the boys giving it everything , meaningless game or not . I thought we were lucky to get the 0-0 as Ajax played very well. I think the left back situation needs to be sorted , Lauren was poor there last night , definitely not for him !!

Ill be happy with Rangers/ Werder Bremen / Benfica i think !!

with the players out last night,they didn't do too bad,ajax ain't the side they were but they are no mugs

van persie (sub)

fabregas(sub)

gilberto

lehmann

campbell

cole

clichy

bergkamp

hleb(first game back from injury)

with those players back and three other signings in january we will rule europe