Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Paper

BlueGate Alan

Thought would post for those fans not living in Thanet!

Margate fans should look forward to next season, Chris Kinnear certainly is. The manager has lined up some impressive names, who have agreed to join in the summer.

He does go on to say hes focused on guiding Margate up the Premier Division too but cant wait until next term. Also says Greg Oates could play with a fibre glass plaster on his arm but Hasim Deen struggling with a knee injury. Charlie Mitten will still battle on as Egan injured too.

Hope this gives a bit of info to those out of the area?

Come on the gate lets have a win tomorrow!

Its a "hold your heads up", "keep the faith", "stay positive" comment methinks. Still,if true & the signings do come off then indeed it is a welcome & positive statement. Suppose I had better join in then. Come on the "Gate" tomorrow. Lets get at em'. Lets turn that corner.Good luck on Saturday to the players..ALL of them!(inclusive)

Got to work till 1pm Tony. Could have made it but it will be too much of a rush I feel. Have been up at 3am all this week & am knackered and in need of lost sleep so wont be travelling.I have taken it upon myself (hope others dont mind) to make arrangements with Robert "Blues-with-Soul" to get updates onto the forum tommorrow as he is going to the game.Have a good day all of you who are going.Many thanks to Robert for his help.