Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Walton lose their top scorer..

Ryan.c

It's amazing your season takes an upward turn somewhat.....what is it 3 maybe 4 games unbeaten and suddenly you get all cocky and start your little jibes.

Surely Gazza the last line of your post should read Is a Boretree supporter just a pun for "sucker".

Oh but Boretree is not really applicable at the moment is it.

RYMAN PREMIER LEAGUE

1 BRAINTREE TOWN 25 18 3 4 46 22 57

9 BILLERICAY TOWN 27 11 9 7 39 28 42

Read it and weep my friend.....read it and weep.

Very clever Andy but I can read and my reference wasn't related to the position of our respective clubs....

Still it's nice to see someone has now reffered to your position in the league without all these silly games you like to play..."OOOOO, we will now miss relegation....Hmmmm will we manage the play offs? IW, please please please....."...bunch of school boy tarts, the lot of you.

Now you have a bright new shiney forum to play with....Hmmmmmmmmm, well that'll be a hoot, I know a few people who will either have their posts deleted or moderated...

...still, in the the land of the carrot and donkey....

You and your playmate from down under have a nice day, ya, hear