Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

eriksson out after world cup finals

Eastside Urchin

I hope he makes it. Who the hell wants him out now, for goodness sakes? He may not be the best football manager in the world, but who the hell else is AVAILABLE to replace him? Souness, would probably be there, I dare say the Stockport manager will lose his job soon.

The Scum and other Muddoch newsrags are pushing him along nicely towards his own end, but I think England need a good few months preparation for a cup we CAN win.

Jlo for England!

this situation is far from ideal! one day the press will stop being pr1cks and realise we dont care what he does as long as we win football matches. this should have been published AFTER the world cup when we get knocked out in the QF on penalties! then the FA could sack him and move on. i personally rate sven and dont want him to go.

esu for england

The only thing with Sven is he doesn't really seem confident about how to change things when they aint working. Take Saturday with us, we could not carve out that crucial opening, so Jlo brings on Hambley and bingo, you have the result.

But the powers that be at the FA, will undoubtedly bring in McLaren or some other face that fits and back we go again. Eriksson is the manager, he's got us to three major tournaments and is managing a bunch of overpaid, if high quality players, If he can get them working, we might, I say might, actually win the thing.

So, why not just accept he's there, stop worring about him saying managers get bungs and if he's sh*gging a cross dresser and concentrate on the footy.....right, off to watch Celebrity BB for some real life action.

this does seem to me like everyone will blame the news of the world when england inevitably crash out of the world cup.

the most shocking undeserved treatment was given to bobby robson.

of course, graham taylor got the treatment, but that was deserved. carlton fckn palmer indeed...

Of course Eriksson must stay. To my mind, the News of the Screws have made a deliberate attempt to disrupt England's preparation for the World Cup. The Editor must be a Scot! In June, when they produce their issue with the cheap, freebie St George's Flag in it, I hope nobody buys the [****!!****] rag.

That paper group influences everything in this country, from sport, to politics. Muddock gave a speech recently on the state of british politics and people were treating it as if it would become gospel. Ridiculous.

As for the treatment of Sven, there was a telling comment on 5 live this morning, saying that his agent remained silent. He's a shrewd man, the Swede, but it still doesn't detract from the fact that our press needs sensationalism to sell it's copy, just printing stuff about how well the preparations are going is not good print is it?

Now, where's that flag of ST George.... and my bulldog hat......oh and that picture of Charlotte Church with her buns out...that's what you buy a paper for, gimme convenience or give me death!