Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Robin Trotts off

Phew back up and running....

Trotty's departure in my view is clearly a big loss to us, but similar to Hockers if people want to go then there is no point keeping them.

If the plan is to play Macca and Pat (which I suppose it must be at least on Saturday) I hope that Pat plays next to Danny K as I felt we played Pat and Macca the wrong way round at the start of this season.

Perhaps a lesson to be learnt from the defections is that we need to be a bit more ruthless with playing decisions, identifying the key players that we see for next season and perhaps getting rid of the weaker players to try others out....or perhaps that's what we've done ;~)

I think we should say good riddance. He's done this time and time again. The defence will be fine without him, give some of the youngsters a chance to shine like Axcell and Swaine. If they don't get a sniff then they will be off to.

Sounds like Margate are plugging holes, don't know where they are getting their money from considering their ground situation which to my knowledge has just been solved.