Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team for today's game

mfc: webmaster

Darren Behcet [GK] 1

Greg Oates 2

Ian Hilaire 3

Bill Edwards 4

Robin Trott 5

Hasim Deen 6

Laurence Yiga 7

Pat Gradley 8

Bertie Brayley © 9

Danny Hockton 10

Dean Standen 11

Paul Egan 12

John Keister 17

Osman Sesay 14

Adolf Amaoko 15

James Donovan 16

Harrow:

1 Keita Karamoko

2 Daniel Melsen

3 Danny Blanchett

4 Wayne Walters ©

5 Rickey Browne

6 Daniel McGonigle

7 James Bent

8 Steve Dogbe

9 Elliot Onochie

10 Brian Haule

11 Danny Leech

12 Ross Fitzsimon

17 Craig Nicholson

14 Romain Le Roux

15 Clemente Lopez

16 Rob Parillion

Officials:

Referee Mr I Crouch

Asst. Referee (Red Flag) Mr I Regan

Asst. Referee (Yellow Flag) Mr A Marshill

We need that new midfielder quickly. And hurry up back Allman. Behcet was good, made a stop in 1st half but little else to do but looked nice and safe. Trott was good, Edwards worrys me and his distribution was poor. Deen was ok. Gradley ok must have been told to stay back cause I didnt notice him get forward, Hilaire and Yiga sorry but poor, Brayley tried hard but he was frustrated by the lack of quality, Hockton unlucky with a couple of deflections, another day he would have had 2 on the break but they marked him out of the game when they could deal with him. Amoako when he came on did little. Standen why? Oates, never threatened going forward but never put under any pressure defensively.

Agree on that report GW,Yiga imo was very poor today.When the game started the first 15 mins I thought we should have been up 3-0.We do need sombody in mid to hold the ball up,we also need to find that quick passing game to feed the front men with ball to feet,but,I am sure that will come.

Hate to say it but B.B. is no forward. Both he and D.H. looking to set up somebody else all the time instead of shooting. We need somebody brave enough to hit the ball. So what if they miss, I think there were only 3 shots onh target all game, and the closest we came to scoring was the late dodgy back pass.

From todays game, I am not sure that the mid field needs changing. I would have liked to see Bertie back in the middle with Ian Hiliare or Adolph playing up front along side Danny. Plenty of attacking play today but absolutely no end product, nobody looking to shoot unless they were six foot out. Is this the lack of confidence in the team or do we still not have the striker we need who's brave enough to shoot on sight?

Very experienced in coaching? Isnt this his first shot at it?

AS for no-one wanting to shoot on sight are people not seeing Brayleys efforts in trying to get the ball into a minute bit of space to hit a scorching left footer into the roof of the net.He is always looking for that chance.Long may he do so too.

Yiga tried to do likewise today,shoot on sight,however his placement leaves something to work on,however he DID have a go early on.

Good signs!

Sorry Cookie. you mis read my post. What I actually said is a very experienced player who is also coaching, not a very experienced coach. I agree Yiga did try shooting until he was booed out of attempting when he missed, as I said on a different thread, whenever he hit one, all I heard around me was what did you do that for, pass don't shoot. Also maybe Bertie was looking for the spectacular finish all the time instead of just hitting it. Only my opinion of course.

Correct there was a lot of moaning when Yiga shot and missed. For those who weren't there it wasn't the "baying mob" who were responsible for this. They gave their good positive support. It is some of the quieter ones who sometimes hurl stuff at the players so before the assumption is that the "baying mob" are putting the players down I will put the record straight. In fact the "baying mob" are some of the most positive as they actually make their support most vocal. I dont think there was any need for June to get personal towards the singers on here last night. Maybe she should confront them as she clearly has beef with them. Of course its easy to brand people on a forum. I'd like to see more patience when a player misses as the moaning rubs off on others until many more eventually join in with their frustrations.

But Oates cant shoot anyway so what would be the point in that.If a player sees a chance to shoot on site then he should be encouraged to do so. How many times before have we heard that this wasnt being done.Now that it IS we are putting them down for it.Not every shot is going to be on target but sooner rather than later the odds are in favour of a goal from such action.Yesterday it was just a pity that Yiga wasnt on target with any.However,given more chances to have more shots on goal and with a little more composure I am sure that even HE could have hit the net at some stage.The chance of a goal WILL be increased by this attitude.