Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

worse referee this season

what was he doing??

1.penalty for no obvious wrong doing.

2.red card for jarvo (because he called the lino a "f****** cheating c***" apparently)But only after the bad penalty decision

3.booking kersey because he took a freekick after he had signaled but not blown his whistle

4.as well as the numerous decisions he gave wrong to both sides

he was awful.he ruined the game and i hope we never have a referee called "whore" again

did the penalty make it one nil one one or two one

Jarvo knows the ruling on swearing be it at a lino or ref, after all he wears the armband and should be setting an example, How many weeks will he be out this time 8 10 12 is he worth the liability he brings to the team. perhaps Dunlop will show his worth by playing him in the middle as hes not a left back. Come back Ryan all is forgiven.

Try Abbo out of the reserves at left back what have you to loose. The season is dead now lets bring in one or two youngsters and see how they go.

the penalty made it one-one .before it we were comfortable but the referee gifted them a way back in to it.credit to harrow they scored a good second goal but windsor ,even with 10 men had the better of the second half.the harrow keeper made several awesome saves to keep them in the lead.

jarvo is undefendable if he said that ,and i think his frustration boiled over,its just lucky the rest of the team didnt lose their heads as well.

its a shame that the game was influenced in such a big way by ht e refere.nboth sets of fans commented on how poor he had been,as well as the harrow keeper.

dave was the most animated i have ever seen him,and he didnt deserve to be the losing manager,but how many times this season has that been said already?

Just got home from work. totaly forgot there was a match on today. What a susprise we lost but 'deserved' more.

We don't deserve to stay up and we won't. End of

it is time to admitthat we are dowm.i just hope it doesn't get confirmed when we play slough on easter monday

as for the tuesday game,i couldn't make it so i coundn't say if windsor cheated or not.

This is real nonsense about blaming the ref for our poor season.

Simply, we have not been good enough and if you look at the stats we have not scored enough goals, hence we are are relegated.

Lets face facts we have a manager who turns into a mute on a match day and a Judas for a scout (Greeny) who is obviously trying to worm his way back into the club (NO WAY JOSE).

What we need next year is a complete change, a new manager with a vision, not a snake in the grass or rainman.

blaming the referee for the poor season. no

blaming the referee for defeat to harrow. yes

we have had a poor season and we will have to live with it.but theres always the future.