Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Keep the Faith!!!

Most people after yesterday admitting defeat to the Play-offs, but you never know in football.

Weymouth last two fixtures are Stortford away and Lewes home. These ARE tricky games! Stortford beat Eastleigh 4-1 yesterday, so I would not be suprised if Muff slip up there, and with Lewes have been proven as no pushovers throughout the season, hence being 4th.

As long as we make sure we win our last two, all Muff have to do is lose on of these 2 games, and draw the other for us to be champions with our superior goal difference.......don't give up hope yet!!!!

Anybody know when the play off final is likely to be?

I expected the final to be the end of May to be honest. I assume the semi finals will take place during the midweek? If you do get a bye which is very likely it gives you a whole week to rest and prepare unlike your opponents.

I suspect that Nade kept walking down the tunnel on Monday to the station and caught the next train back to Scotland, cig. [Again.] He'll send the shirt back parcel post. Ben Lewis might like to send him an autographed photograph.

It isn't over yet for Weymouth. In their shoes I would be praying for all three points against Stortford, because you wouldn't want to be 'relying' upon a result against Lewes. The shortcoming in that side was perfectly evident on Monday.

For us, Colin and Nick have to keep the spirit and confidence that we saw at the Wessex going now for the last two [or three] games of the season.

Bring on the Have & Havenots. Let's get on with it.

Agreed, they need a win and Stortford have hit a bit of form at the moment so won't be easy and they certainly won't want muff winning the league in their back garden, I know I wouldn't!

Nade is already not available for Lewes as his loan is up the previous day.

You've got to stay positive and hope, this title race has had plenty of twists and turns, maybe there is room for one more!

It was a pleasure and a privilege to be there on Monday.

The team that finishes top of the League will deserve the automatic place in my view, NS. It's not over yet as has been said elsewhere, but if we have to get there through the play-off route, not many of the rest will fancy playing us.

As far as the Muff are concerned, its all rumour and who cares anyway?

Bring on the Have & Havenot.