Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3 more penalties missed...

and poorly taken as well...and another hot head sent off...gerrard and lampard had poor tournaments and walcott never showed at all...what a waste...

very disappointing when the game was there to be won in the first half...goodbye sven and don't come back....trouble is mclaren is another sven clone...

what a huge disappointment

Agreed

Thought WR got sent off for the push but methinks CR is gonna have a tough time next year.

Let's be truthfull we didn't play well and our lads were well off key.

Sven? I can't understand why he had Walcott in the squad , maybe on the sayso of Arsene?

Obviously Defoe should have gone and if he wanted Walcott there, take him along for the ride as a non playing member.

Just hope Steve Mc can chivvy things up a bit, mind you bit unlucky with injuries, Owen, Rooney, Becks etc...

Must mention the vocal support, excellent

Roll on Euro 2008!

Lets be honest we have difficulty in competing in these national tournaments as we can't play continental style, they dive around and fake injuries which we can't understand, FIFA have to to clamp down on this open 'gamesmanship' Rooney got suckered through frustration. It's a fine line but just hope Mr Rooney snaps the 'wop' in half at the first pre-season training session. I know not very mature outlook but will make me feel better.

thought that crouch and hargreaves were our 2 best players with ash cole

Lets face it,we are never going to win anything unless we start cheating,thats why from this day onwards the italians and portuguese are going to know what its like to come up against the english,you have made us look like mugs for too long,f*ck off back to where you came from coz what you believe in ain't football!!!

Quote:
Lurchin Urchin said:
Hasbeen, We lost because we did not score a goal, it is as simple as that!

bollox,we lost coz we had an argie in charge!!
if i was referreing a world cup quater final and the argies were in it,of course i would want them to lose,we hate each other
he just done whaty argentina done in 1986
mugged us
Dear ronaldo

Quote:
Lurchin Urchin said:
ESU we PLAYED S**t we deserverd what we got!

bollox mate,no one has played well this world cup
we out played portugal for the most
you try running around in .100 degree heaqt,it aqint easy,i walked 10 miles this morning and nearly had a coroney

thats your view and fair enough, but they didn't score until the shoot out and they had a fair bit of the game against 10 men. technically we're not good enough but at the end of the day I [personally belive most of these teams 'break up play' through gamesmanship and the sooner football gets to use the same rules as rugby i.e allowing trainers on without having to stop the game the better. It's crap the opposition have to kick the ball off every time someone goes down. Agreed an injured player should receive attention but other teams use this and other tactics to their advantage.

bollox

who has played well this world cup

1 game-argentina and they got stuffed against germany

please don't slag us off coz we ain't done nothing wronmg

everyone has a go at slep blatter but he is right#

we play too much football,our best players are f*cked,lampard is one of the best players we have and has been sh1te fot the last 3 matches(coz hes knackered0

the only reasonm ashley & joe cole have been good is they haven't played much for chelsea

peter crouch and hargreaves were our two best players,the ones who would have died for us and everyone has a go at them

watch crouch,he has got the best touch of all our players except cole!!

Not quite sure where you're coming from as Portugal certainly were no better than us, if you lose to a better team and have given 100% you hold your hands up. We may not have deserved to have won the cup but the teams up to now have used the rules and it makes for a disjointed game.