Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Football Club

Horace - As I keep saying it is not about posts but views, similar to that of hits on an internet site if you will, now you mention it though even the actual posts are a close second in terms of numbers and I am responsible for very few of those. You have to admit that the interest in this particular thread is strange, I would say the same even if I wasn't involved with Kentish Town. Well see you in a couple of hours, I hope you are setting your right hand in concrete as we 'speak' as our Chairman Gregg is on his way up the A10.

Gavin - Thanks for that vote of confidence, we haven't even scratched the surface yet but try telling that to er BewareofRhodents, I think we have a serious nutter on our hands and we need to get Ian to sort him out, if not I'll do it myself if the coward has the guts to identify himself and names a place where to meet, Coles Park no doubt!

Quote:
bewareofRHODEntS said:
and over300 views in less than 24 hours, i guess most people agree with me, kentish town are going to get relegated, ahahahhahahahahaha

Not bad BewareofRhodents, only another 1000 or so to go to catch up to this thread of 1330!

Horace and Neutral Fan you guys liked my ramblings. No doubt more of them to come during the season. Hello Cliff you know who I am.

As regards the match v Hertford Town last night, agreed the first 10 to 15 minutes we were very poor owing to a very short warm up prior to the game. But once things settled down, we did well against a decent side. Even if Hertford were missing 4 or 5 players I would predict a 4th to 5th position in the Spartan Premier.

It is early in the year so im sure you guys can improve like we can and im sure we will.

The Rock

A pic from our game yesterday, er Kentish Town are in our changed strip of red:

Hi guys (and gals) - Well I seem to have finally got the knack to this now (Paula will be impressed with me) so here is another pic from our visit to leafy Stony Stratford Town yesterday, a suburb of Milton Keynes. Shame about the result though but you can't win them all (can we Lato).

Potters Bar Town - Well now you come to mention it, you don't miss a trick do you.

Based on your league form Rhodes you can't win any! Is the report up yet?

Gavin - Yes very much so and the pitch was excellent, I bring two camera's with me to games, a digital Concord 3045 which these were taken by and a normal Olympus, I will show you on Wednesday. I now have till Wednesday to get the pics ready for putting in the programme along with a few from our game at Hertford last Tuesday, it's quite a long process but the end result is normally decent and the Kentish Town players already seem to be quite appreciative that I go that extra mile although they probably think I'm a bit of a nutter (don't answer that Potters Bar Town).

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Hi guys (and gals) - Well I seem to have finally got the knack to this now (Paula will be impressed with me) so here is another pic from our visit to leafy Stony Stratford Town yesterday, a suburb of Milton Keynes. Shame about the result though but you can't win them all (can we Lato).

Very impressed - even I can't do that (get the pictures on). I'm not going to give up though - I will succeed!!

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Gavin - Yes very much so and the pitch was excellent, I bring two camera's with me to games, a digital Concord 3045 which these were taken by and a normal Olympus, I will show you on Wednesday. I now have till Wednesday to get the pics ready for putting in the programme along with a few from our game at Hertford last Tuesday, it's quite a long process but the end result is normally decent and the Kentish Town players already seem to be quite appreciative that I go that extra mile although they probably think I'm a bit of a nutter (don't answer that Potters Bar Town).

...Are you still going with colour pics in the programme? if so thats really excellent, I dont know of any other clubs at this level that would have colour pics in their programmes.

Gavin - Thanks for that, yes very much so and that's where I have got the upper hand on Hoddesdon Town and their 'War and Peace' programme, I will earn some extra brownie points from the judges when the time comes. Paula - Hi love, where you been this morning or shouldn't I ask, I thought you were pretty good at IT stuff, as Gavin said even I managed it so perhaps I should give you some lessons when I next come round for a game of scrabble. As you can see it was a nice place we played at yesterday, plenty of quiet country lanes and woods for people who enjoy the great outdoors, know what I mean.