Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes

Gavin - I thought you would have had it by now, how come Paul didn't give it to you at the Tring game on Saturday or didn't he go. I'll PM you now with my home address although it's in the SSML handbook, don't forget to let me know what you think of the programme when you get it as Hoddesdon Town will be interested.

AWK - Many thanks for the programme you sent me, much appreciated and well impressed, I can see why you walked away with the 2nd Division award last season. You must put a great deal of time and effort into it and the colour performance grapphs and position chart is very innovative for our level, the cover is striking too.

Folks - Just wondering whether any of you would like a copy of our bumper edition programme from yesterday full of colour photographs and information as we had plenty left over due to Winslow United's no show. Just PM me your address and I will put one in the post tomorrow, I'll even send one to Jonno at Hoddesdon.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
AWK - Many thanks for the programme you sent me, much appreciated and well impressed, I can see why you walked away with the 2nd Division award last season. You must put a great deal of time and effort into it and the colour performance grapphs and position chart is very innovative for our level, the cover is striking too.

Cheers Rhodes, only just seen this post!!

Are progs from games that never took place of any significance?

Quote:
Horace said:
Are progs from games that never took place of any significance?
Very much so, this particular one will become a collectors item due to the circumstances of the postponement.

HTFCew - I didn't realise they were from you as there was no note in the envelope, many thanks indeed for that. I sent a programme to Manic, did he not pass it to you on Tuesday night at the Biggleswade game.

Quote:
HTFCew said:
Yes please. I think we have a few left from yesterday. I'll pick one up Tuesday night and send it to you.

This may have given you a clue. I said I would like a copy of your bumper collector's edition.

Manic and I both said we would like one - how many did you send to him?

HTFCew - Manic will let you have it tomorrow and I will send him another one, it's nice to know our programme is so popular and poor Jane at Hoddesdon Town must be at her wits end knowing that she is about to lose her crown. At least she has had a good run for her money and can't really complain.

Yes I have a SSML handbook but if Manic has already read the programme then it makes more sense for him to give it to you tomorrow and I send him another one in slow time. Incidentally there is an advert in the middle of the programme for revolutionary telescopic corner flags which might I suggest your Club purchases at a special introductory price, see what you think.